Our valued sponsor

Looking for Reliable Bitcoin seller

sharey

Jan 6, 2021
Visit site
let me explain the situation. The country I'm living have 1 major bank that issue visa / master card for online purchases. Due to covid the bank blocked transactions to hundreds of websites related to online forex trading,cryptocurrency and EMI like transferwise etc to stabilize the dollar supply in country. because of that btc demand got really high in here and I'm looking for a reliable seller or a way that i can purchase bitcoin using western union or Swift transfer (can't mention in swift recipe / invoice that the payment is for crypto. anything else is ok) i want start small and in the meantime we earn trust I'll do bigger. Western union money will be from personal to personal and Swift transfer has to be from Comapny to company. please share your ideas.

let me explain the situation. The country I'm living have 1 major bank that issue visa / master card for online purchases. Due to covid the bank blocked transactions to hundreds of websites related to online forex trading,cryptocurrency and EMI like transferwise etc to stabilize the dollar supply in country. because of that btc demand got really high in here and I'm looking for a reliable seller or a way that i can purchase bitcoin using western union or Swift transfer (can't mention in swift recipe / invoice that the payment is for crypto. anything else is ok) i want start small and in the meantime we earn trust I'll do bigger. Western union money will be from personal to personal and Swift transfer has to be from Comapny to company. please share your ideas.
Ya can contact

Ya can contact
Which country are you in??

Pm me

Latest Threads