Our valued sponsor

Managed Stripe Account?

Does anyone know of managed stripe account services, with payout in crypto (or USD) ?
I know the guys on Uniqpayments, which have a sales thread here on the forum, also offering rev-share setup, and in the thread they also say they offering a contact for payoneer > crypto for 1,5-2%.
But if you're fine with USD as well, it should work with them. I've made my first order from them, and waiting for the delivery, so I cant verify yet if their setup is legit or not, just to mention.

Here is their thread Premium Advertising Partner - Uniqpayments.net | Safe payment gateway for high-risk projects |

I know the guys on Uniqpayments, which have a sales thread here on the forum, also offering rev-share setup, and in the thread they also say they offering a contact for payoneer > crypto for 1,5-2%.
But if you're fine with USD as well, it should work with them. I've made my first order from them, and waiting for the delivery, so I cant verify yet if their setup is legit or not, just to mention.

Here is their thread Premium Advertising Partner - Uniqpayments.net | Safe payment gateway for high-risk projects |
I was actually looking for alternatives to Uniq - I read on another forum that the rev-share set-up fee for this service is $800-$1000, with 10% fees on sales - the setup fee seems a bit steep.