Our valued sponsor

Managed Stripe Account?

Does anyone know of managed stripe account services, with payout in crypto (or USD) ?
I know the guys on Uniqpayments, which have a sales thread here on the forum, also offering rev-share setup, and in the thread they also say they offering a contact for payoneer > crypto for 1,5-2%.
But if you're fine with USD as well, it should work with them. I've made my first order from them, and waiting for the delivery, so I cant verify yet if their setup is legit or not, just to mention.

Here is their thread Premium Advertising Partner - Uniqpayments.net | Safe payment gateway for high-risk projects |

I know the guys on Uniqpayments, which have a sales thread here on the forum, also offering rev-share setup, and in the thread they also say they offering a contact for payoneer > crypto for 1,5-2%.
But if you're fine with USD as well, it should work with them. I've made my first order from them, and waiting for the delivery, so I cant verify yet if their setup is legit or not, just to mention.

Here is their thread Premium Advertising Partner - Uniqpayments.net | Safe payment gateway for high-risk projects |
I was actually looking for alternatives to Uniq - I read on another forum that the rev-share set-up fee for this service is $800-$1000, with 10% fees on sales - the setup fee seems a bit steep.

Have you received the order? Have you already start?

Have you received the order? Have you already start?
Yes, I did receive my order and I've been active for 2 weeks now, so I've got my first payouts also from Stripe. But waiting for the next verification that always come after a while from Stripe, and will get back and confirm if the managed it, which is promised :) But until now, very good service, especially from Michael.

Yes, I did receive my order and I've been active for 2 weeks now, so I've got my first payouts also from Stripe. But waiting for the next verification that always come after a while from Stripe, and will get back and confirm if the managed it, which is promised :) But until now, very good service, especially from Michael.
Is it a 10% fee on your sales? How is the payout process, are you converting it to USDT like they offer?

I dont use the managed stripe setup. I purchased a stand alone setup from them. But when the first verification came, it get closed and they didnt manage to pass it, so right now I'm waiting for a replacement stripe account.

The payout process is in the beginning 7 days delay, and I got a contact from them that converts USD/EUR to USDT for 2,5% exchange fee, but only from Payoneer (which is included in the setup from them).

I really would't recommend Stripe in 2024 anymore.

Especially since the beginning of this year they started shutting down so many accounts, especially new ones.

Accounts need super long warm up and even than random bans / accounts freeze occur way more often than in the past.

I'm not even talking about "high risk" industries, complete genuine business face these issues nowadays.

I really would't recommend Stripe in 2024 anymore.

Especially since the beginning of this year they started shutting down so many accounts, especially new ones.

Accounts need super long warm up and even than random bans / accounts freeze occur way more often than in the past.

I'm not even talking about "high risk" industries, complete genuine business face these issues nowadays.
What alternatives do you advice ?

Low risk
From UAE
customers in europe
just the fact your incorporated in UAE makes you high risk for stripe, i know they say they support UAE but if you really dig deep you will find that they risk tolerance is very low, especially when you have customers in europe why open in uae since you don't sell in uae, also if you say you dropship you're automatically fucked never say you're dropshipping