Our valued sponsor

Marshall Islands company formation

plood

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Marsjall Islands company formation, are you aware of this offshore jurisdiction?

I just read about the Marshall Islands company formation and was wondering if this is any good and even better than a Seychelles or Belize company? What is your input to this?

From what I read does the Marshall Islands don't require any records to be kept nor is there a public registry of companies available where some can lookup shareholder and director of a company registered there. Also accounting and filing of tax is not required it seems, that mean we will safe money and have no hassles to maintain the company or do I overlooked something??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: negon
Actually there is no tax to be paid for offshore companies registered in the Marshall Islands. Also there is no financial statements / reports required and the company can be registered anonymous then certain business activities are not allowed i.e. insurance and assurance services.

Actually it seems to be a great alternative to the many other offshore jurisdictions.

Both offshore jurisdictions are fine, we mainly operate with Seychelles companies because they are easy and fast to incorporate.

Latest Threads