OffshoreSeychelles
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Mentor Group for anonymity!

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
mentor-group-offshorecorptalk-com.jpg

Hi Admin and folks :D

I just want to push the Mentor Group a little. I know some people here find it less attractive to join the mentor group because they could not find what they were looking for. Others are happy with their subscription, me included.

If you are looking for tax advice or advice from an professional, Mentor Group may not be for you. If you are looking for TOTAL PRIVACY, tricks and hint's on how to stay under the radar, Mentor Group is 4 YOU!!!

Don't expect people to spoon feed you there, I tried and got rude replies because my questions were to, let's say, general. So I spent some hours reading the threads, I even read the very old threads, they may be from the very beginning of this forum, and thought it wasn't useful. Then I went to an EMI provider, first time I had to look into it and figure out it was impossible for me (unless I pay a lot of money) to provide all the documents required.!! Even if I provided the docs and info my entire person was revealed on the Internet!

So I looked into a company setup in the UK, it's cheap & fast! I like it. Again, lot's of personal information and documents had to be provided.

I put it all on hold for a while because I couldn't get the big overview of all of this. So I went back to this forum and the mentor group. Start reading everything again and then stupi#21BANGstupi#21 I got it.

It took me lot's of time, lost money and was frustrated sometimes, but today I'm happy for every minut and € I put into it.

Maybe it can help a few people here fin4774"fin4774"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all of you for the reviews, I'm happy to read you are satisfied with your membership. It helps us keep this forum alive.

considering mentor group, can you tell me where I can find some more details about what to expect there now?

This is the second time I become a member of the mentor group gold.

When my subscription expires, I always think, I'll wait until next month to pay for it again, so there's probably more news. When a few days have passed, I think badly of it and slip away to pay for my subscription again.

I am a happy member of Mentor Group Gold and will gladly pay if it can keep this amazing forum alive for many years to come.

Now that I am a member of the elite group mentor group, I look forward to seeing what we can expect from this group and what challenges can be solved that way.

Many thanks to the admin and his team for making this forum a reality.

Now that I am a member of the elite group mentor group, I look forward to seeing what we can expect from this group and what challenges can be solved that way.

Many thanks to the admin and his team for making this forum a reality.
Thank you for your support to the forum, much appreciated thu&¤#

Then I finally got on as a mentor group member. It is then completely insane what you have gathered of information and resources in there. I am overwhelmed, completely struck back at what I thought.

Thank you Admin for all the work you have put into this forum, crazy.

Signed up for mentor group gold to find information about pharmacy and high risk merchant account.

There is a wealth of information indeed, the database they share inside is awesome an filled with useful business names.

Have been member for very long time, don't regret. @Admin is doing a nice job keeping all areas of the mentor group up to date. More ELITE members have joined the mentor group which grant for quality and professional solutions.

I'm a member since just 2 days and i'm considering joing the mentor group today..I already got a useful information in here and i guess i will be getting more and more private infos in mentor :)

I'm a member since just 2 days and i'm considering joing the mentor group today..I already got a useful information in here and i guess i will be getting more and more private infos in mentor :)
Thank you for considering to support us and join the Mentor Group Gold.

That is what you will find there, correct.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Internet Millionaire

Latest Threads

Mentor Group