Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Mentor Group

Mentor Group for anonymity!

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Patience is most often your best friend :)

Anyway, as you can see your account is fully upgraded. It sometimes take time for crypto transaction to be fully verified and until that happen your account is not upgraded.

Your support is much appreciated, thank you thu&¤#

arsonist

I wonder another thing kind of related to this. I am mentor and want to pay every month just to support this site. I will launch my business idk when.
Technically it is BTC, so when I miss the payment what happens to my PM and other features( banners )

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
The only thing that get removed is the signature, otherwise nothing will be removed.

It is impossible to do any recurring for BTC as it is now, I'm afraid this is not something we can change.

You can pay upfront as some do for 6 months or 12 months and get a discount if you do so.

arsonist

The only thing that get removed is the signature, otherwise nothing will be removed.

It is impossible to do any recurring for BTC as it is now, I'm afraid this is not something we can change.

You can pay upfront as some do for 6 months or 12 months and get a discount if you do so.
Definitely will think about that! And ask you for offers from PM Admin.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Hi Admin,
Just a question, in mentor group when we joinned can we find solution about our worry about payment gateways for replica business.

Thanks.
I'm not sure if someone there is able to help you, there are high risk processors in the Resource section of mentor group gold and there are threads about hard to place merchants.

bastard

Mentor Group Gold
Damnit it keeps expiring, time is going fast. Can you PM me a btc address want to pay for 1 year in total.??

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group