Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

Patience is most often your best friend :)

Anyway, as you can see your account is fully upgraded. It sometimes take time for crypto transaction to be fully verified and until that happen your account is not upgraded.

Your support is much appreciated, thank you thu&¤#

Reactions: sonato
I wonder another thing kind of related to this. I am mentor and want to pay every month just to support this site. I will launch my business idk when.
Technically it is BTC, so when I miss the payment what happens to my PM and other features( banners )

Reactions: JohnLocke
The only thing that get removed is the signature, otherwise nothing will be removed.

It is impossible to do any recurring for BTC as it is now, I'm afraid this is not something we can change.

You can pay upfront as some do for 6 months or 12 months and get a discount if you do so.

The only thing that get removed is the signature, otherwise nothing will be removed.

It is impossible to do any recurring for BTC as it is now, I'm afraid this is not something we can change.

You can pay upfront as some do for 6 months or 12 months and get a discount if you do so.
Definitely will think about that! And ask you for offers from PM Admin.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi Admin,
Just a question, in mentor group when we joinned can we find solution about our worry about payment gateways for replica business.

Thanks.
I'm not sure if someone there is able to help you, there are high risk processors in the Resource section of mentor group gold and there are threads about hard to place merchants.

Thank you for your membership and the support to the forum.

Your Mentor Group Gold membership is much appreciated ;)

I made an account upgrade for 1 year +2 months for free because you paid for a full year! Thank you for your support thu&¤# really appreicate it.

Reactions: bastard
I was very skeptical when I first saw what it cost to pay for 1 month membership of mentor group but just 4 days after where I have studied most of the threads and spent a lot of time on it it has been worth all the money. It is overwhelming with all the information at once and solutions one can find in there for someone who is brand new. My best recommendations to anyone still considering. do it.

Cant tell you how valuable it is. Even for someone who has been in the business 10 years you can learn a lot and even a different perspective on things.
I, as a service provider even reach out to other service providers as they either have a better angle or can do it more efficiently then I can.

Now I have been a member of the mentor group for a good 15 days. I'm reasonably impressed with all the possibilities that actually exist when it comes to tax, corporate constellations and staying anonymous. Mentor Group as well as the members of mentor group have helped me endlessly and the ridiculous 95 euros I have paid would never have covered just a fraction of the costs I would have had if I had talked to a tax consultant.

They will not even be able to suggest what can be found of information in the mentor group. Warmest recommendations for professionals but also for quite ordinary people who want to keep their anonymity.

Reactions: bastard
I can almost only say the same thing as has already been said here in the thread. Mentor Group Gold is unique if you want an anonymous setup or if you really want to learn something about what OffshoreCorpTalk is all about. In addition to this, there is a much higher credibility in trading with a Mentor Group member than a non-member. I actually do not have the strength to help or trade with non Mentor Group members as they are usually out to get everything for free or in the worst case cheat you.

Reactions: lory and CaptK

Latest Threads