Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

what are you going to teach us in this private forum about avoiding AML and taxman?
No one is going to teach you :D

You still have to read and learn, beside that, you contribute to this forum that it stays online.

Ohh, but thanks for making me aware of that I had to renew my membership which I just didthu&¤#

Hello, just paid with BTC, is the activation automatic or manual?
it's an automatic process, as soon as it clear your upgrade will be completed and you will receive a PM from the system with instructions :)

Hello, thanks for your reply. I still didn't get the activation after 1+ day (on Coinbase the transaction seems confirmed). Is everything fine?
Please use the contact form available here Contact us and let us know the details.

It's a fully automatic process so if you didn't got your upgrade something may have gone wrong and we need to look into it.

may i ask, any way of paying this in old money visa/mastercard hahahahah?

I got no crypto @Admin
Yes sure, will come back soon, we have a few processors on the table but they are DAMN slow to finish the final approval of the website & integration.

We are all integrated and just waiting for the green light.

We expect to have it available during next week but can't promise that :)

In the mean time it is possible to buy crypto with a verified Payeer account and pay with crypto or load your Payeer account with your Visa / MC and pay directly with Payeer.

Sorry for this complication but send you thanks to PayPal :)

don't know, keep subscribing to mentor group gold, UPS I did it again.

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

Thank's to all of you subscribing to the mentor group gold. We are very impressed about the number of paing members we have today, all of you we owe a big THANK YOU it is thanks to you that this forum is growing bigger, better and faster every single eternal day.

No sorry that is not possible. With your membership that you buy you also support the forum, from your post you just want something and are not interested in the rest here, so maybe you should just move on.