Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Payment Methods

Hi,

Could you accept direct bitcoin or monero payments? Coinbase require login+KYC....
Sorry, didn't see this post before now. If anyone want to pay manually with cryptocurrency (we can accept most major coins) then just post here or let me know using the contact form.

Why do pay in an assert that appreciates in price over time rather than in fiat which doesn't?
You are one of the many working at McDonalds right?
happy ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Send you 1K in crypto for the 12 months mentor access, happy to support your project.
Thank you very much for your payment and continued support to OffshoreCorpTalk, all contributions (payments) like this help us to keep the forum alive and up running.

Will you get PayPal payment back again, any alternatives?
No sorry, but we will get credit card payments available. Just in the process right now to get it integrated, we hope it will be done very soon, every day from now.

Reactions: mykw and jjrapy
Hi!
just checking, are there any updates on credit cards payment method?
Not yet we have 3 payment processors which all have approved the business model but simply not can take action and switch the accounts live :(

If you want to use Wire Transfer payment rather then crypto right now then please use the contact form for details.

Visa and Mastercard Payments are available now as already announce in another thread and in the latest news mail.

Reactions: boomy
I resubscribed with my visa card to the Mentor Group Gold today. Can you please add the extra month. I did today to avoid it expires.
Thank you, looks like you enjoy your stay. Your subscription is much appreciated.

Reactions: happyjohn