Our valued sponsor

Money flow in Currenxie with LLC Belize

vanishtech

Mar 25, 2023
Barcelona
Visit site
Hello,

I have a question to see if someone gives me light. I have LLC from Belize with a bank account in Currenxie (Hong Kong), everything works fine, the amount that moves is not much, 3 or 4 K per month. The fact is that being a company that is not in Hong Kong, Currenxie does not give me a visa card, so I cannot spend it directly.
I tried sending to Wirex and it works ok, but Wirex is tied to my name. Is there any other more opaque way? like debit cards, gateway or broker?
What strategy would you follow?

What I would like the most is to send to crypto and from there to P2P, but Currenxie does not allow me to send to exchange either.

Greetings.

You can buy crypto P2P using Currenxie.

how and in what way do you mean?

interest, mind to elaborate how that should work?
Well, it is true that for a long time Currenxie stated explicitly in their Terms of Service that any transactions related to cryptocurrencies were unacceptable. I've checked their TOS (for another reason) some weeks ago and this statement disappeared, IIRC.
So, simply try to ask support about this – per my experience, their staff is friendly and communicative.
Any more ideas that give me light?
You can try to get a card from Soldo or Wallester.

Well, it is true that for a long time Currenxie stated explicitly in their Terms of Service that any transactions related to cryptocurrencies were unacceptable. I've checked their TOS (for another reason) some weeks ago and this statement disappeared, IIRC.
So, simply try to ask support about this – per my experience, their staff is friendly and communicative.

You can try to get a card from Soldo or Wallester.
Hi sir,

The Soldo or Walleter they do not accept companies from Belize.
Thanks.