Our valued sponsor

Most reliable EMI for Hong Kong

N
neat.hk, but I'm not sure if they match all your requirements
NEAT is not at all a good option, i have an account with NEAT and no can not really do free business with them, they have so many restriction and the it is not online , you dont get a seperate account number, you have to share their account number with the main bank they bank with

I am also looking for an option to open an account in EU with some EMI institution , if some one can help of guide it will be great, at present the requirement is small so a personal account with ability to send/ receive 20-30K EUR is enough for me right now

Any advice is welcome

Thanks

Currenxie is a good choice and reliable. They always check and approve your vendors prior any transaction, but once the vendors are approved, you will be fine to send money
also for international transfers from HK to EUROPE ?

When customers pay to you, they must put beneficiary name "Currenxie - Your company", otherwise the fund will be returned. This may cause some problems if sending banks are strict with the contracts

Currenxie is a good choice and reliable. They always check and approve your vendors prior any transaction, but once the vendors are approved, you will be fine to send money
Thanks for the information, just applying but trying both today - Out of curiosity, are these account that you can hold you money in safely for a short period (say 6-12 months)?

Also do you have any idea how long the application/KYC process takes with them Currenxie?

Thanks for the information, just applying but trying both today - Out of curiosity, are these account that you can hold you money in safely for a short period (say 6-12 months)?

Also do you have any idea how long the application/KYC process takes with them Currenxie?
I use Currenxie to pay and receive normally and services are good. You can hold your money there, I don't see any problem.
KYC process may take few days only. Prepare your documents properly and it will be done quickly. Beware to check the list of countries that you can pay by Currenxie and they always approve your beneficiaries before you can transfer

I use Currenxie to pay and receive normally and services are good. You can hold your money there, I don't see any problem.
KYC process may take few days only. Prepare your documents properly and it will be done quickly. Beware to check the list of countries that you can pay by Currenxie and they always approve your beneficiaries before you can transfer
Great - Thanks for the help!

Just got the account set up and requesting the multicurrency account which should take a few days.

Out of curiosity, do you hold most of your money in those accounts or diversify across other banking providers and/or EMI's?

Just got the account set up and requesting the multicurrency account which should take a few days.

Out of curiosity, do you hold most of your money in those accounts or diversify across other banking providers and/or EMI's?
Try to diversify if you can. Don't put all eggs in one basket. I feel safe with Currenxie so far, but I keep the account less than $100k

Reactions: LilChiChi

Latest Threads