Our valued sponsor

Need an Offshore Company and a bank account with the following requirements

InvestorX

Offshore Agent
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Maximium privacy and anonymity.

Preferably a Seychelles IBC.

The bank account should be openned without my presence and should have online banking with simple copies of the passport and eventually of the proof of adress.

I should be able to both sent and receive bank transfers.

The bank codes should be sent to me by e-mail.

The corporate documents should also be sent to me also by e-mail. The originals must be keept by the offshore agent untill I pick them up.

At an affordable price.

If anyone here can meet this requirements please send me a PM with you're e-mail so we can talk.

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the forum and find what you are looking for:hello:

It seems the Seychelles company setup you are looking for is straight forward and can be easily accomplished, will shoot you a PM tomorrow.

Reactions: trustseychelles
Admin said:
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the forum and find what you are looking for:hello:
It seems the Seychelles company setup you are looking for is straight forward and can be easily accomplished, will shoot you a PM tomorrow.
Thanks!

I'll be waiting for your proposal... Can you accomplish the bank account attached to the offshore to?

Seychelles company + Cyprus bank account works perfectly fine for most. I personally own 5 of such setup's in different business areas never had a reason to complain.

drillbill said:
Seychelles company + Cyprus bank account works perfectly fine for most. I personally own 5 of such setup's in different business areas never had a reason to complain.
Hi, I need the same ;)

Can you tell me where can I get one providing just simple not notarized copies of the requiered documents trough e-mail? Or at least just the Seychelles IBC at a good price?

InvestorX said:
Hi, I need the same ;)
Can you tell me where can I get one providing just simple not notarized copies of the requiered documents trough e-mail? Or at least just the Seychelles IBC at a good price?
Well, to go for the cheapest solution is like putting your genitals in the shredder, you will want to look for a CSP who knows about your goals and who have a good reputation, office to visit if needed and is managed by professionals.

I have been pleased with the services offered from here. Believe me, when I say that I have tried many of the cowboys in Cyberspace, it's cheap but not worth it.

clemens said:
Well, to go for the cheapest solution is like putting your genitals in the shredder, you will want to look for a CSP who knows about your goals and who have a good reputation, office to visit if needed and is managed by professionals.
I have been pleased with the services offered from here. Believe me, when I say that I have tried many of the cowboys in Cyberspace, it's cheap but not worth it.
Same here. There are some cowboys out there, but not this group ....

InvestorX said:

The bank account should be openned without my presence and should have online banking with simple copies of the passport and eventually of the proof of adress.

The corporate documents should also be sent to me also by e-mail. The originals must be keept by the offshore agent untill I pick them up.

At an affordable price.

If anyone here can meet this requirements please send me a PM with you're e-mail so we can talk.
Seems it can be done with the new Caribbean Bank solution they are offering here on the forum!

Actually it takes only 24 hours at the moment to get a real offshore bank account in St. Vincent / Caribbean and yes, it will accomplish all your listed requirements.

InvestorX said:

At an affordable price.

Can you please let us know what solution you found and how you achieved what you were looking for? please...

clemens said:
Second that and totally agree.... don't go for the cheapest gor for a reliable CSP who will support any issues later.

offshoreoffice said:
Second that and totally agree.... don't go for the cheapest gor for a reliable CSP who will support any issues later.
You will thank yourself that you paid what it costs if something goes wrong, otherwise you will pay the full fee and much more at the least when things go wrong;)

fasteroffshore said:
Seems it can be done with the new Caribbean Bank solution they are offering here on the forum!
Indeed doable...

Latest Threads