Our valued sponsor

Non-EU Noob Seeks Advice

WildBandit

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi there.

I am a small businessman based out of Pakistan, who is operates a crypto-based start-up company.

My country of residence and nationality don't have the ecosystem to support the required functions (e.g. banking). I need to be able to bank internationally including transfers, and be able to convert crypts into cash.

I have no need for darks or tax evasion.

I have read up on Cyprus, UK Companies, BVI's and Seychelles. I have also seen the UAE but I would only consider it at a later stage.

Most information is geared towards western nationals, so I want to ask for jurisdiction recommendations based on the above.

Reactions: myhand
Costa Rica and Switzerland comes to my mind at the first! However, since it is a small operation I belive your budget is as well small?

WildBnadit any update? I am also from Pakistan. I almost finalised Belize Bank with Company in any other jurisdiction . But the Banking licenses revoked is holding me off !!
Georgia seems enticing but Georgia visa is a headache.!!

Reactions: myhand
where did you setup the company?

I think Dominica should be fine. Still haven't setup. Bank is a much bigger problem. I will keep money in bank for a short period of time as I will be accumulating Crypto. Will keep crypto for more than a year.

1). What are the benefits of Mr Tango business account?
2). Has anyone withdrawn huge amounts US $100k+ in a single transaction?

They charge between 600 and 800 euro depending on what agent you choose. Use Google to search for valid providers.

You are able to find reliable service providers in the Mentor Group as I see today. Admin made a list of some of the largest and most trusted providers around there.

Latest Threads