Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

When reading this thread it seems it may be possible. You may want to try this out and reply back here with the outcome. This would be much appreciated :)

Hi everyone,

I am interested in a legit offshore paypal set up for Indians.

Is there any company providing a complete assured setup for this? If so, can you link us?

Is there any Indian company providing a complete service for this (complying with Indian laws) so that the set up is according to laws? A lot of people could really use a company for this

Please link yourself here if you provide such service

Reactions: pontiacG8
Welcome wtmgin. You may get more attention if you open your own thread ;)

My personalopinion would be that such solution does not exists since there will be several compliancy and law regulative issues. You will need to set this up on your own to get it done, I know it's gonna be difficult but possible.

In response to

CaptainJack, Admin, truebunny, offshoreoffice

Can you please tell me what documents paypal requires when it limits an account?

For offshore paypal: If I set up a corporation, nominee director and virtual office with dedicated telephone, will I be ok?

Should I have the telephone in the name of nominee director? What else in his or her name? Will I need to provide any of my identity documents to paypal then? (I know I will have to provide to banks, government authority of the offshore country) And should I access paypal using that country's vpn or using using vps with teamviewer?

Which country do you recommend for this stuff?

What will be the problems involved in this process?

For offshore paypal: If I set up a corporation, nominee director and virtual office with dedicated telephone, will I be ok?
It depends on the offshore jurisdiction I think, as you may have read in this thread we speak Cyprus company, nominee director and virtual office all in Cyprus. The next problem may be that you can't get the same Nominee director to open several PayPal accounts, so you will need to find a CSP who either didn't did this before or have several nominees where not all have opened a PayPal account yet.

Should I have the telephone in the name of nominee director? What else in his or her name? Will I need to provide any of my identity documents to paypal then?
Everything will have to be in the Nominees name, otherwise you could do it all at your own as far as I understand the setup. For that same reason you won't need to provide anything yourself.

And should I access paypal using that country's vpn or using using vps with teamviewer?
A VPN connection to your PayPal account would be recommend I think, in this case a Cyprus VPN provider may help you out if such exists. Personally I have accessed my PayPal account from various different countries without any issues.

Hi guys. Can anyone please suggest this:

If we have nominee director, then we can open the paypal account on his name I think?

Are nominee director's fees yearly or one time?

We can supply nominee director's address / identity / utility proof and don't need to rent our own office / utility. Right?

If so, is it an issue if the same person acts as nominee director for multiple companies and he has to sign up for more then one paypal? Will it be possible? Could you confirm these things please?

I am interested in getting an offshore paypal account for legit business purpose.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Are nominee director's fees yearly or one time?
They are per year.

If we have nominee director, then we can open the paypal account on his name I think?
It's one of the first requirements, but you will also make sure that he/she didn't opened a PayPal account at their own or for other companies then it won't work, this should also answer your next question.

We can supply nominee director's address / identity / utility proof and don't need to rent our own office / utility. Right?
True, we have such an setup.

If so, is it an issue if the same person acts as nominee director for multiple companies and he has to sign up for more then one paypal? Will it be possible? Could you confirm these things please?
One nominee can not have several paypal accounts they will shut down all accounts.

Country

CaptainJack said:
I think Payoneer issues cards to all countries, so it should work with Seychelles businesses as well. In regards to PayPal, i believe they allow withdrawing to an US bank account, no matter which country the PayPal account is registered in.
In order to use the Payoneer Mastercard for verification of the account, then it must be issued to a person residing in country in which the account is opened, as PayPal performs AVS check on the card. So you cannot have the card issued to yourself in fx. United Kingdom and use it for verification of an PayPal account registered in Cyprus. The nominee was used for this purpose so i didn't have any troubles.
Hello can I ask please, is your company incorporated in Cyprus with a Cypriot Nominee Director to get the Paypal account working fully with no limits?

CaptainJack said:
I have an incorporation with nominee director in Cyprus along with a bank account there as well, with an attached PayPal account fully verified, with the same method described as robertisnt. I did indeed have the problem with not being able to withdraw money from the account, but this was solved using Payoneers US Payment Services, which gives you a virtual US bank account where ACH withdrawls can be made from PayPal, directly onto the Payoneer Mastercard. A Payoneer card can easily be obtained through various partners, in my case i signed up for a 2CheckOut account.
Hi CaptainJack and thanks for the priceless info!

I have one quick question though which is not totally clear. To withdraw from the fully verified pp account, the Payoneer card holder has to be the nominee director or you can use your personal Payoneer account and mastercard?

Cheers,

CaptainJack said:
I have an incorporation with nominee director in Cyprus along with a bank account there as well, with an attached PayPal account fully verified, with the same method described as robertisnt. I did indeed have the problem with not being able to withdraw money from the account, but this was solved using Payoneers US Payment Services, which gives you a virtual US bank account where ACH withdrawls can be made from PayPal, directly onto the Payoneer Mastercard. A Payoneer card can easily be obtained through various partners, in my case i signed up for a 2CheckOut account.
I did exact same thing just with a nominee director for my Cyprus company.. works perfectly and like a sharm for more than a year by now.

The Pioneer card ad's an additional layer of privacy.

Re-reading it, I see that the payoneer card is used to withdraw since pp doens't let you withdraw to a cyprus account... so did you get your payoneer card using nominee and company details? Doesn't a us bank account compromise anonimity?