Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

A US bank account don't offer you any anonymity at all, you may approach Payoneer directly to get information about to which bank accounts / countries you can withdraw your money, things may have changed since this thread was started.

Admin said:
A US bank account don't offer you any anonymity at all, you may approach Payoneer directly to get information about to which bank accounts / countries you can withdraw your money, things may have changed since this thread was started.
Thanks but what I was asking is since paypal allows to withdraw to a card for a (say) belize company, why not just use the card provided by your bank to withdraw?

Some may loose their privacy doing so! That's why it always is best to have a offshore entity behind a bank account.. regardless the situation it will always somehow offer a additional layer of privacy.

Does this still work for the most?

I think only way to do this now anno 2014 is by using 2co.com who can accept paypal payments as well.

In addition you can use Payoneer or some of the many other exchange service available today.

Well one option is PayPal with the structure already explained in this thread and another option is 2co.com the latter I would prefer for my business if I not already had sorted this issue out. It's also easier to get started with. Later on once you have some knowledge about the entire setup of a company structure as discussed here already you will know how to get your pp account without all the hassle.