Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

Do you mind to share the solution or let me know what it is about? please
You may signup for a membership of the Mentor Group to get the instructions on how to get your company + bank account + paypal account. It works actually and it is for long term. Thanksfully it is not public information (at least I have not seen it in that way anywhere yet) so it still works.

There are not many alternatives only would be to open a UK or Cyprus bank account and add it to your account in PP! This is a little tricky to get done but possible.
Can you get it work, how do you verify your bank account, don't paypal questioning your setup?

You may signup for a membership of the Mentor Group to get the instructions on how to get your company + bank account + paypal account. It works actually and it is for long term. Thanksfully it is not public information (at least I have not seen it in that way anywhere yet) so it still works.
Is this something new they add there, say within the last 1 year or so? if so I will go and subscribe for a months or so.. please let me know asap! I send PM to you.

Want to now the exact method to get a offshore company + bank account + paypal account please? I don't want to use my own name and address if possible?
Whats the problem to get this done? Incorporate a company where you can get nominees and most important some VPS / VPN solution and the DD documents, so it's a done deal.

Yes I have this setup for years working just great. Still I wanted a direct paypal account for my Seychelles corp. if possible??!
Forget about the direct paypal account for a Seychelles corp, it won't work. There have been people here at the forum claiming to have found a solution but never reply with what they found out and how it should work! So under the line it means BS it's not possible. You may want to use 2co.com to accept paypal and get them oney into your offshore account!

Forget about the direct paypal account for a Seychelles corp, it won't work. There have been people here at the forum claiming to have found a solution but never reply with what they found out and how it should work! So under the line it means BS it's not possible. You may want to use 2co.com to accept paypal and get them oney into your offshore account!
Yeah I have seen a few posts about 2co & Neteller the latter I will try to apply for and see if it can fit into my business model.

Do you have an account for your Seychelles company with 2co, neteller, skrill or payoneer or you only repeat what you read on the forum in other topics?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
are these instructions are actually working, have you tried them?

Latest Threads