Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company for Adult Business


Offshore Agent
May 23, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for information on opening an offshore company (with nominee service) for running an legitimate and legal adult website for US based customers, and perhaps use CCBill for payment.

I am new to this kind of business, and I really have some dumb questions to ask.

1. Which country is the best for incorporation in terms of your privacy, tax savings, legal protection etc.

Eg: Seychelles, Dominica, Gibraltar etc.

2. Once the offshore company is ready, do they give some address and phone number that I can be put on the website?

3. Seems like CCBill is really easy to setup. How does CCBill work with this offshore company? I guess you can't really be anonymous with the CCBill. You need to provide all the details. Does CCBill need offshore bank account? Or can they still send a personal check?

4. How does US tax system work if you have an offshore company? Is it better to have offshore bank account? I wonder what are the restrictions on offshore bank account when you running adult business.

5. Now that you have an offshore company, does it matter where the web-servers are located? Is it better to have offshore servers for adult business in terms of laws and protection? Btw, I am going to have a legitimate and legal business.

6. What exactly is nominee service? You can be anonymous and are protected from unsolicited requests, spam etc.

Any information is this regard is really appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi maxter747 and welcome ;)

The best privacy protection and assets protection you will get through an Seychelles company, if you plan to use CCBILL you can apply with them with the Seychelles company without any problems.

Depending on which Offshore Service agency you are using you will have a registered office address for the company and a phone number in the Seychelles if you add this to your order.

CCBILL is the no.1 choice when you are into the Adult business, they have been arounc for many years and used by almost any Adult website on the net. CCBILL can transfer your money to any bank account or send checks to the address you provide them with.

You will only have limited restrictions in order to open a offshore bank account for your Seychelles company even if you are in the Adult or other High Risk business. In regards to TAX everyone has to pay TAX of any income in their home country, however it depends very much on how the offshore company formation takes place, in needs some good TAX planning.

The hosting location dosent matter if you are not into any licensed business like Online Gaming, sports betting etc. those business requires you to have the website and servers hosted in the offshore jurisdictions to stay compliant with several laws and compliancies.
Hi jpay,

Thanks for you response. If you have a CCBill setup do you still need a bank account in the offshore country? I thought CCBill can send you a personal check that I could deposit in a US bank. Is it something not advisable?

I just heard Cyprus is another favorable destination for adult business. Do you have any opinion on Cyprus for business?


I just heard Cyprus is another favorable destination for adult business. Do you have any opinion on Cyprus for business?

Many Casino's and Lottery businesses are register there, it isn't a country which have some major benefits in order to find new business but rather good to have your company registered there for worldwide trading.

Latest Threads