Our valued sponsor

Offshore company + offshore bank account - price range? [URGENT]

TheF

Offshore Agent
Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

My name´s Filip, and I am from Slovakia (member of EU).

I´m interested in Seychelles or Belize or Cyprus company formation.

I have simple needs: no taxes, no monitoring, no accountancy... I prefer countries outside European Union and outside Europe...

I also need bank account for this company, and debit card for this bank account (I need withdraw money from this bank account via ATM in my country).

I´m looking for cheapest solution. In my country some companies offer seychelles company formation for 600 EUR, and bank account for 400 EUR (in seychelles), but I think, that it´s too expensive.

Any cheaper solutions?

This is urgent, I need this company and bank account ASAP, so thank you very much for help!

Filip.

Will be difficult to accomplish "ASAP" without knowing the exact time frame, please elaborate?

EUR 1000 for this package is really cheap, but where do they open the bank account and what documents will you received? what other services are included?

You say it must be cheaper than the EUR 1.000, however, what is your budget?

You are looking at Seychelles or Belize companies, we can offer Seychelles company formation for the cheapest fee on the Net at the moment, even cheaper than Belize companies that without any reason cracked-up to be the only offshore jurisdiction available which obviously is wrong.

Latest Threads