Our valued sponsor

Offshore Locations & PayPal Support

CAKEBRAINS

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know a list of countries that support bank accounts with PayPal?

I am looking to register an off-shore company with a bank account and i've been told that PayPal works in some locations such as BVI and Seychelles for example but do not fully work, You can send money but you are unable to receive money

I am looking for a location that supports both Buying & Selling using PayPal for business purposes that can directly link to a bank account in the same jurisdiction if possible,

Please also include options if the bank account can be registered to a business elseware.

For example a Georgia Company with a HK bank account may get a HK PayPal account.

I need list of options so i can look at costs and setups.

The list can be used for any countries that have 0% off-shore tax rates, And also low tax rates such as under 5% Tax.

Reactions: AMD
Hello,

Does anyone know a list of countries that support bank accounts with PayPal?

I am looking to register an off-shore company with a bank account and i've been told that PayPal works in some locations such as BVI and Seychelles for example but do not fully work, You can send money but you are unable to receive money

I am looking for a location that supports both Buying & Selling using PayPal for business purposes that can directly link to a bank account in the same jurisdiction if possible,

Please also include options if the bank account can be registered to a business elseware.

For example a Georgia Company with a HK bank account may get a HK PayPal account.

I need list of options so i can look at costs and setups.

The list can be used for any countries that have 0% off-shore tax rates, And also low tax rates such as under 5% Tax.
Its possible,but forget 0% offshore taxes, some form of tax would be inevitable....the banks/location where your idea can be executed, requires an Ltd to be setup in the same location where the banks operate from, you would require a nominee either as a board/shareholder, some level of activities,media,websites etc the latter would be to proof to PP that the biz/operation is legit and longterm...the banking part would give strong feedback to PP as well...very doable.

What countries would you setup the company in to be able to get a PayPal account later on in the process?

What countries would you setup the company in to be able to get a PayPal account later on in the process?

_20200921_184738.jpg

@Admin
Heard Island
Mcdonald islands
PNG
Lao
Montenegro
Serbia
Etc...though this would be all based on consultation and user intentions...have to keep inline with OCT policy as per public forum limits.

Hello,

I am not opening an off-shore company to avoid or evade taxes,

I am opening an off-shore company because in my home country, PayPal is not available,

I operate exclusively remotely and provide services globally that require no stock etc and want to build a automated website with PayPal

Paying Taxes it no issue, My main issue is acquiring a PayPal account.

In order for your automated website to receive payments going into and out of paypal, PP requires the business provide COI,Bank acct in the name of company ,vendor list,basic ID,vendor invoices etc to get a business acct with PP...and as such all payments from website is directed to PP wallet/and transferable to the company bank acct/card etc..

Your setup should be along those lines to gain access to website/pp/banking/withdrawals..
whats key in the setup is the Ltd with Banking in the Ltds name for pp to fall inplace..

As we all know about PP sensitivity/trigger criteria all setup must be transparent for longterm usage...

suggestions from the OCT members,would be awesomecig-:,

I know how paypal operates, I am not asking for the method of setting up PayPal account, I am familiar with that in its entirety, What i am asking is.

In what off-shore regions is PayPal allowed for buying, selling and withdrawing funds so i can move on and create something quickly

For example, You can open a PayPal account in the BVI however you can not sell or withdraw funds.

You can't open a PayPal account in turkey, However you can buy products from turkey using PayPal.

As you may know Turkey relies solely on tourist business and i need to form a online business to earn enough money from selling products.

I am simply asking, Which countries that are off-shore 0% tax based have the option of opening a PayPal account once the company is registered and there is a Bank account @VESTANON All your replies have not really answered my question at all.

I already listed the countries, check the response i tagged @Admin in...that list is by no means extensive....

Reactions: JohnLocke
Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm unsure on most of the locations you mentioned,

Montenegro and Serbia allow PayPal however you are unable to withdraw to a local bank account, I also am unsure of any provider that offers "off-shore" companies in those regions and also the taxations on them.

PayPal In Serbia also charge around 3.5% for payments and then 1.5% for the currency conversion fees, If i was to open an account there i would have no option to bring money back to my home country in turkey

UK LLP is a option, However with the new laws that are arriving on client checks and brexit doesn't give it a good option for me.

I would prefer not to pay any more tax than i currently do, Exploring locations that are 0% tax are preferable as i only pay taxes in my home country.

Last edited:
Major countries i sell services to;

United States,
United Kingdom,
Canada,
France, Germany (EU countries..)
Australia
Turkey
Russia
China / Japan.

I would consider opening a HK / Singapore company with bank account but they require an in-person visit and currently not an option due to COVID-19

Another Option for me was to open an account in UAE so that i can benefit from the 0% tax and still have PayPal but after consulting with a few companies it's usually around $10,000 per year for this which is too expensive for me.

United Kingdom, United States & Canada are off the table as they are good options but due to me selling services to customers in their country i am unable to keep to the "off-shore" tax benefits.

Latest Threads