Our valued sponsor

offshore structure for IT consultant in EU with EU clients

Before you proceed with the Scotish LP check this thread Scottish LLP need more information and fees please? there are several more on this forum also from different people.

I was looking into it for some months ago, but things have changed there which means as to my knowledge about Scotland (which isn't that much) and the research I did, there is no privacy any longer!

Reactions: MrBeasts
I've been looking at WorldCore and it looks very nice but don't feel super confident about having too large sums in those accounts. :/

It is important for my customer to be able to do a normal bank wire transfer (SWIFT, IBAN) when paying my invoices and WorldCore does support this (according to some threads I saw here at the forum). One caveat though is that I will not get my own IBAN (customer will wire to a shared IBAN and put down the account number as a message to be able to reach my account).
I open an account with WorldCore and also with LeuPay and Breder Suasso as I read all four financial services get good reviews.

Reactions: cutmetwo
Thanks orangeye.

My business partners would know my name - I'm the person doing the actual work in tandem with the customer so it is hard to stay anonymous when sitting in the customer's premises. :)
But I don't want them to know that the (Cypriotic) company doing the actual invoicing is controlled or ultimately owned by me.
The Cypriotic company signs the service contract with the customer (I will not sign anything, a director will have to sign). I would just be a "normal employee" not knowing any specifics about the management of the company. :)

I'm also starting to think that a Seychelles company might be overkill for me altogether (at least for now).
I don't think this is the wrong way.. not at all. With a Seychelles company you get the privacy that most of us are looking for. If you even use the dark docs it's get better. Even if you setup the company in a legit way it is useful for privacy reasons and legit tax planning between a Cyprus and Seychelles corp.

Do I need to set up two companies for this (Seychelles and Cyprus)? Or is it enough with the one in Cyprus?
As already suggested. You start with the Seychelles company once you have the documents and figured out how this works you can use this company to start a Cyprus company. Appointing nominees is a option but I would avoid it unless the agent has already introduced this nominee to the bank where you are going to open the account with!

Scottish LP can be useful but you will have to pay taxes personally. I have only seen failed setups where the service provide claim the partners in the LP to go free of tax! People are now a days charged TAX on world wide income! I can't see how you will avoid it with an LP!

Scottish LP can be useful but you will have to pay taxes personally. I have only seen failed setups where the service provide claim the partners in the LP to go free of tax! People are now a days charged TAX on world wide income! I can't see how you will avoid it with an LP!

You need to pay taxes personally in your Country for all Offshore Companies because if you get dividends you need to pay taxes under that dividends, but that's the problem, no one do that lol A LP is exactly the same than Cyprus Company, but with less burocracias.

No, there are some major differences with a Cyprus company and a Scottish LP and how you can reduce tax.. we don't speak tax evasion here if so, you can do it with any entity, but we speak how you legally reduce tax and can get through with it at your local tax office.

As I read it there will be no option to use any double tax treaty with a Scottish LP! That may not be of interest for some but for the majority of people incorporating a company in Cyprus and that look for business proposals it may be of interest. There are also circumstances where a Seychelles + Cyprus company can benefit each other and which are impossible to setup with the other entity.