Our valued sponsor

Offshore to hide ownership with ITA residence

khacheridi

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys! I am going to start dating (possibly adult) business and I have a question. I am reading the forum some days and many questions are clear to my but some stays. Website that I am going to use is not a legit copy, so I want to hide the owner of it from public, but as all psp require to have company name/address on it I am thinking to open some US LLC or UK LLP to hide the ownership (not sure about UK). I am resident of Italy, so as I understood even with USA LLC I need to pay taxes here? As I understood from forum, nowadays the best way is to open bank account in USA for LLC then send bank transfer to Italy and pay income tax here, is it working thing? Or for this LLC need to open better some EMI account, like trasferwise? Thanks in advance.

Thank you guys, as I work with payment processors I realised that I need Europe based company becuase many payment processors dont accept out of Europe merchants...

What about and uk llc or llp owned by a hk limited company.
Yes that could be an option, but not sure where can I find accounter to manage taxes for these staff..

I am thinking of creation may be Cyprus company...

Latest Threads