Our valued sponsor

Online banking solutions that accept Seychelles IBCs

Agree for Revolut, avoid them. TW accept offshore companies, not sure where you read the opposite.

Bankera is cool but you also want to look at the banks in the mentor group

There are a few that may be of interest for your clients, you can also find some nice EMI's same place:

Agree for Revolut, avoid them. TW accept offshore companies, not sure where you read the opposite.

Bankera is cool but you also want to look at the banks in the mentor group

There are a few that may be of interest for your clients, you can also find some nice EMI's same place:
Thanks for your answer! TW actually has a clause in their T&C mentioning that they do not accept offshore companies, and I got deactivated myself while trying to open an account for my Seychelles IBC. Their support rep actually told me that they DO accept offshore companies, but I ended up being deactivated anyway.

I know spectroicoin, bankera and private pacific bank since years. the owners and founders are great guys.
I would trust them immediately. Much more than many other EMI¨¨s
The founder allready founded around 2015 with his collegues spectrocoin. they came just from university in UK and I think these guys are doing all this because they love their job!

Last edited:
Another guy from Russia or the Baltics?

TW easily accept Seychelles. They just don’t like your answers and your business plan. So i hardly doubt you are an Lawjer else it’s done in 10 minutes without any problems. I opened couple myself Seychelles plus TW so as long you are not the last donkey and give accurate answers it’s easy. I can help but the story already sounds more like there is nothing behind.

Reactions: rowena

Latest Threads