Our valued sponsor

Online business, web product, offshore solution

Dima

Mar 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi,
I am a freelancer in the field of web developers, I have developed web software for (real estate companies), especially a good broker tool.
I live in Republic of Moldova, I thought to open the company here, but the taxes are high. So I do not have to do that. I was thinking about offshore solutions and found this forum.
Customers pay this product monthly or annually. What advice do you ask me to do with the methods of payment, which bank recommends that you get my clients' money? Something that I do not have problems with the state and I can sleep peacefully. I was thinking about advcache, what do you think about it?

Reactions: JohnK and JohnLocke
First of all you will need to find a payment processor that cover your needs to accept payments online. Once found you will have to ask them for a list of accepted countries to see if they will accept offshore corps located for instant in Seychelles, Belize, St. Kitts, St. Vincent and similar places.

Cyprus & UK are some of the most trusted and used destinations when it comes to "offshore company" setups for payment processing needs and to reduce tax.

Romania provide interesting opportunity with micro company model but getting a EU VAT number could be expensive procedure.
Why is that expensive in Romania? just curious..

Latest Threads