Our valued sponsor

Paddle - interesting alternative to 2checkout

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
Paddle.com is a payment gateway like 2checkout because it accepts visa, mastercard & Paypal.

But there is an interesting difference compared to 2checkout. Paddle manages the VAT or the sales tax for you.

I can read on their website:
Sitting as a layer between you and your customers as a 'reseller', we completely manage VAT headaches on your behalf.

So, it means that rather than creating 100 invoices for 100 customers, your company will only need to match one paddle payout (without vat) with one invoice.

Why is it important? It is important for people who own an online business in Cyprus. If they have outsourced the accounting in Cyprus, they are billed according to the number of invoices. The smallest the number of invoices they pay and the least your company will pay for accounting.

Same thing with the mandatory tax audit for Cyprus companies. It is billed depending on the number of invoices. Thanks to Paddle you can tremendously reduce the number of invoices and pay less to your accountant in Cyprus!!!!!

Paddle: Features
How does Paddle handle VAT on my behalf? — Paddle Help & Support

If i am right, it would mean paddle.com allows people not to collect & report vat moss too for their EU customers because paddle just like google play does it for the company

Nevertheless, i appreciated they said they act as resellers of your digital goods. So, rather than being forced to track hundreds of customers with their name, address, country as it is now required in the EU, you create an invoice with paddle on it and one description saying something like: Software reseller agreement, digital goods reseller agreement

Taking into account that in Cyprus the tax audit costs at least 1000 euros for 20 documents per month, that's interesting to reduce the number of documents to the maximum.

Latest Threads