Our valued sponsor

Payment gateway for Replica Watches

Bufus777

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have been selling replicas of luxury watches for over a year.
In the beginning I used stripe. When it closed, I switched to a Greek high-risk payment processor.
After six months of managing payments with the latter gateway, they started asking me for various documents and, finally, they closed my account because they realized that they could not work with my products.

Now I accept payments by bank transfer, bitcoin and paypal (formulates friends and family).
However, it is very cumbersome and above all my conversion rates are lower than when I accepted credit card payments.

My monthly volume is currently 25-30k and my company is Italian.

If someone knew how to help me, I would be very grateful!

Reactions: erni and clemens
Hi everyone,

I have been selling replicas of luxury watches for over a year.
In the beginning I used stripe. When it closed, I switched to a Greek high-risk payment processor.
After six months of managing payments with the latter gateway, they started asking me for various documents and, finally, they closed my account because they realized that they could not work with my products.

Now I accept payments by bank transfer, bitcoin and paypal (formulates friends and family).
However, it is very cumbersome and above all my conversion rates are lower than when I accepted credit card payments.

My monthly volume is currently 25-30k and my company is Italian.

If someone knew how to help me, I would be very grateful!
Hey,
Have you found anyone?

No they suck, but have you tried again... just ask them avoid the scam processor ipay total and it's associates. but they may have new available.
I’m so much demotivated with this processing trouble that I’m even thinking of paying taxes and using a domestic company gru87¤¤
Last time I contacted Durango was just a few months ago

Last time I contacted Durango was just a few months ago
Durango has some good connections but they prefer to suggest iPay total because they take all what they can, problem is they fail to pay their merchants.

A local company could most often be a great alternative to setting something up offshore, but how would that solve your problem to find a valid payment processor for replica business?

Latest Threads