Our valued sponsor

Payment processors that accept UAE entity for e-Commerce business

libicap

Feb 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello, we have just set up a UAE entity for our e-Commerce shop (consumer electronics and gadgets). We have tried the main-stream ones: Telr, Network International, PayTab, waiting for PayFort's response, but seems like they do not take consumer electronics business IF we are selling outside the UAE and GCC.

We will need more than one processor.

Any recommendations? Thank you very much!

I´m pretty sure processors won´t take your business if you don´t process locally. Had success getting both a pre-approval, and then an account with TELR, for a high risk business trough my freezone company. I talked with Telr and I was told if I don´t have customers in UAE, then they can´t help me. So I took their hint, and made my website available in arabic, and on my application made it clear that our services was worldwide(including UAE customers).

So why don´t you apply at Telr again and spice your application up a bit?

For obvious reasons remember to remove Israel etc from countries you sell to.

Reactions: clemens
That really worked? WoW so you need a UAE company and a Arabic website and that's it?

Yes. Also I would buy a professional translation service. We spent a few hundred EUR getting all text translated to Arabic, and made it
all look legit.

Also obviously have Terms and Conditions comply with Telr requirements. They give you a sample ToS you can copy.

Negative about Telr is that 3D secure is required for all transactions and not possible to disable.(Atleast not for us.)

I´m pretty sure processors won´t take your business if you don´t process locally. Had success getting both a pre-approval, and then an account with TELR, for a high risk business trough my freezone company. I talked with Telr and I was told if I don´t have customers in UAE, then they can´t help me. So I took their hint, and made my website available in arabic, and on my application made it clear that our services was worldwide(including UAE customers).

So why don´t you apply at Telr again and spice your application up a bit?

For obvious reasons remember to remove Israel etc from countries you sell to.

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion Nic. I will look into that. Also, if this is helpful for you: I just spoke to checkout.com and they can take UAE business. We will need non 3Ds so I guess Telr wouldn't work for us, but thanks anyway, great info!

Latest Threads