Our valued sponsor

Payoneer to crypto

Max2020

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
My friend gets money on another person's Payoneer account every month. He has access to the physical MC card, so he cash out each month. Instead of cashing out he wants to have a part each month in crypto.
What would be a good way to achieve this? Keep in mind that Payoneer isn't crypto friendly at all. Also my friend is living in a high tax country so he would love to store the cryptos somewhere safe without the government knowing about it.
Any ideas?
I thought about sending a sepa transfer from Payoneer to Advcash (should be on the same name), then from Advcash to my friends crypto wallet. But it seems Advcash doesn't allow to send cryptos to wallets.
Another way would be using Paxful or localbitcoins for Payoneer to Payoneer transfers and getting the cryptos directly in his wallet, like a Ledger Nano, which doesn't need KYC offcourse.

Last edited:
Apparently Advcash doesn't allow sending cryptos to "anonymous" wallets, they only allow to send crypto to YooMoney.
Im still not sure why you say or what makes you say that it doesnt allow to send to anonymous wallets, since i have been using Advcash to deposit in USD and withdraw in crypto to any wallet i wish(a while ago). Have things changed recently? That i am not aware of. If anyone can vouch for recent withdrawals from advcash to crypto, please speak up.

Reactions: Max2020
1) There is no such thing as "anonymous cryptowallets" because all cryptowallets are anonymous. That's the main thing about them.
2) ADV Cash doesn't have built-in cryptobalances. You can't send crypto from ADV Cash because there is no crypto in ADV Cash
3) ADV Cash has a partnership with Binance. You can buy crypto with ADV Cash balances and send it directly to your Binance wallet IF you have a Binance account and if you have linked it to ADV Cash

Reactions: Max2020
Indeed it seems you can't send cryptos via Advcash... Do you know an alternative which is able to send crypto? I'm looking into Payeer now.
Most obvious way will be to send money into one of the cryptoexchanges.
But I take it Payoneer refuses it.
Then you'll need an EMI which, unlike ADVCash, has a built-in cryptoexchange.
For example:
Black Cat Card
Globitex
Bankera/Spectrocoin

Latest Threads