Our valued sponsor

Prepaid Cards for BVI company?

gyalis

Mar 8, 2023
BVI
Visit site
Hey everyone,

New to the forums here! I recently formed a company in BVI (clearly I didn't know about nor read OCT posts)
I run 100% legit business, nothing shady. I have B2B customers in Canada & US and I have employees in Philippines.
We are a very small operation considering we just launched last month (>$2,000/month revenue) but hopefully in due time that will change.
I don't plan on touching crypto with this corporation either, so I was able to open Airwallex and Currenxie accounts. Too bad I couldn't get a Wise account.
We've applied for 2Checkout, waiting on that. In the meantime, I am testing a stripe loophole - I'll find out if its a success by the 13th.

My issue is that both Airwallex and Currenxie provide limited features since my company is located in BVI. Most prominently, the prepaid/pay cards feature is disabled for BVI companies.
I checked with Statrys and they also can't offer their cards to us. Really, the only reason we want a prepaid Visa or Mastercard is to pay for our online bills such as webhosting, domains, etc.
We thought EMIs might be better than traditional banks due to our size/volume considering the minimum account requirements.

I would be very grateful to any suggestions on cost-effective reloadable prepaid cards, and creative solutions for this.
I know, I know. I should have opened a Dubai company. Wish I knew that before I blew the budget for offshore company formation lol, so I have to work with what I have until I can afford otherwise lol.