Our valued sponsor

lmd95

May 28, 2021
Malta
Visit site
Hi my dears, does someone have experience with vehicle transportation by sea ?

I need to transport my personal car (average value as in not luxury but not cheap either. German make, almost brand new, relatively high emotional value) from Genoa to Malta. I’m not in that much of a hurry, the fastest the better though, while keeping a price within a reasonable range for the industry.

Need it around January.

As always will really appreciate your advice, you guys are awesome.

(I wanna tag @JohnnyDoe cause he’s related to Italy, hope you won’t mind me disturbing you Johnny)

Thanks everyone much love ✌️

Last edited:
It’s not difficult to put the car into a container and send it, you need to do a few things like emptying the tank, disconnecting the battery etc.
Alternatively, just go by ferry from Pozzallo. If you are interested I have a trusted guy who can drive the car down there and take it to Malta.

Reactions: lmd95
It’s not difficult to put the car into a container and send it, you need to do a few things like emptying the tank, disconnecting the battery etc.
Alternatively, just go by ferry from Pozzallo. If you are interested I have a trusted guy who can drive the car down there and take it to Malta.
Hi dear thanks a lot. I’m basically moving along with the car and was planning a container transfer since the rate from Pozzallo to the Grand Harbour is atrocious with a vehicle

Would you be so kind to share any details via private message, of anywhom through which I could organize transport via container ?

Thanks boss sincere regards

Hi dear thanks a lot. I’m basically moving along with the car and was planning a container transfer since the rate from Pozzallo to the Grand Harbour is atrocious with a vehicle

Would you be so kind to share any details via private message, of anywhom through which I could organize transport via container ?

Thanks boss sincere regards
At the end you will not save much money with a container, plus it’s very likely that your car will be scratched unless you wrap it.
I don’t know anyone active in that route, I only moved cars from the USA by sea.
PM me if you want.

Reactions: lmd95