Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

You get nice reviews. What will be the time frame from I pay to I get the card in my mailbox?

Hello, we usually reserve a few working days to complete shipment. After that it depends on the destination where you need your package to be shipped.
Hi what is available?

Hello, kindly check the OP: Premium Advertising Partner - Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation. All the available packages are in there.

Product received very fast , awesome support . I highly recommend
Received everything. Would recommend 100%
Positive experience. Fast, professional, minor issues were resolved successfully. Recommended for sure.

Thank you for feedback.

Last edited:
Wish I had the same experiences as other users. Asked for Bank of EU package but instead of being anonymous he literal asked me different questions about what I do for a living and what the website of my company is. What made it even worst he send me an email at my company website without telling me in front. My co-workers / employees also have acces to this mail and can see this emails that I of course absolute do not want. I told him I can not check this mail because I am not at the office until the weekend and I do not want to involve my company into this. Instead, I offered him that he can send an email to the company website of my wife for verification and I could share the content of the email he send. He refused and said that this is not possible and it NEEDED to be the first website I told him. I even offered him that I put a message at my wife website. But also that was not good enough, I needed to add a text file to the Root folder at the other website? I do not even know what this is.

So if you guys don't mind sharing your personal details, MAYBE he will accept you as a customer. But at that point he already have your personal details.

The reason why I want to use your service is to stay anonymous, because that is what you promised in your first post. What if something happens to the bank through no fault of my own? For example, by the owner of the bank account. I want to stay completely out of the picture, but because you have my data I am absolutely not sure.

Yes it is my first post but I can share screenshots of our complete conversation at Telegram. I am not a troll that want to ''take him down'' but this is the complete opposite of being anonymous and also ridiculous verification standards that you are using.

Hi, Axel. We have never asked any of your personal details, besides the code sent to the e-mail, do not be cunning please. We have also offered you all sorts of flexible options to go forward with.

"He refused and said that this is not possible and it NEEDED to be the first website I told him" - complete deception, we have sent it and you have even responded us.

Hi, Axel. We have never asked any of your personal details, besides the code sent to the e-mail, do not be cunning please. We have also offered you all sorts of flexible options to go forward with.

"He refused and said that this is not possible and it NEEDED to be the first website I told him" - complete deception, we have sent it and you have even responded us.
No you did not offer any other options. Could you tell me which other options you gave me?

''Complete deception, we have sent it and you have even responded us.'':
Correct, at the other website and mail. So what is still the problem if I read it and answered it.

I've been using this service only for a couple of months now, but I am very satisfied so far. Never had to share my personal details - just had to answer a couple of very basic (and completely reasonable) questions before arranging the card. Physical card was delivered very fast along with a sim card associated with the account - I was able to use the virtual card before the physical one was delivered. About a month into using the service there was a minor issue, which incurred an additional cost to resolve (it was not high) - most importantly it was dealt with promptly. Account has worked without any probems ever since. I would definitely recommend this service, especially after encountering the aforementioned issue and the fact that it was dealt with very fast. Trustworthy and professional.

I have two package (account, card, SIM card and cyrpto exchange), first one from two months ago. Reliable Service. Fast and good comunication. Im in the EU and work with Euro. First package has a 5% fees because currency exchange, the other one is 0% because the card take the money from the euro account. Both works well in ATM and POS transactions.
Recommended

I've been using this service only for a couple of months now, but I am very satisfied so far. Never had to share my personal details - just had to answer a couple of very basic (and completely reasonable) questions before arranging the card. Physical card was delivered very fast along with a sim card associated with the account - I was able to use the virtual card before the physical one was delivered. About a month into using the service there was a minor issue, which incurred an additional cost to resolve (it was not high) - most importantly it was dealt with promptly. Account has worked without any probems ever since. I would definitely recommend this service, especially after encountering the aforementioned issue and the fact that it was dealt with very fast. Trustworthy and professional.
I have two package (account, card, SIM card and cyrpto exchange), first one from two months ago. Reliable Service. Fast and good comunication. Im in the EU and work with Euro. First package has a 5% fees because currency exchange, the other one is 0% because the card take the money from the euro account. Both works well in ATM and POS transactions.
Recommended

Thank you for feedback.

I ordered a credit card and a kaken account recently and I really recommend this service.
The accounts were opened very quickly and I was able to use the card with apple pay even before receiving the card in the mail.

When I have a question or a problem, they are always very quick to respond.

Having read all 10 pages I have a few questions to ask.

You recently are able to open BNP and Credit Agricole. The jurisdictions that you mentioned due to the current geopolitical climate may be difficult to use for me personally. Can you update us on what countries the cards are issued from.

What nationalities are your nominees from?

You can PM me if you don't want to make it open to the Web.

Company's + bank accounts aviable?
Yes, feel free to look into OP for available corporate packages: Premium Advertising Partner - Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

Having read all 10 pages I have a few questions to ask.

You recently are able to open BNP and Credit Agricole. The jurisdictions that you mentioned due to the current geopolitical climate may be difficult to use for me personally. Can you update us on what countries the cards are issued from.

What nationalities are your nominees from?

You can PM me if you don't want to make it open to the Web.
DMed

Latest Threads