Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

If you're looking for a service like this Alex is the one you need!
We ran into a few (small) problems but they were fixed fast and correctly. He takes care of everything.
Replies are always fast. Everything is working fine and even beter than expected. Thanks Alex!

If you're looking for a service like this Alex is the one you need!
We ran into a few (small) problems but they were fixed fast and correctly. He takes care of everything.
Replies are always fast. Everything is working fine and even beter than expected. Thanks Alex!

Thank you for feedback.

In stock: Stripe account + EU bank package (personal, both registered under the same nominee)

Hi @AlexPCS can you please forward me the service's details for incorporate and (business bank account included) run transparently (outsource all the administration obligations) an SP. ZOO in Poland with nominee director and nominee shareholder both with Polish citizenship?

I can discuss further details about the activities the Company carries out in private.

Thanks

Hi @AlexPCS can you please forward me the service's details for incorporate and (business bank account included) run transparently (outsource all the administration obligations) an SP. ZOO in Poland with nominee director and nominee shareholder both with Polish citizenship?

I can discuss further details about the activities the Company carries out in private.

Thanks

Hello, replied via PM.

I acquired recently an EU bank + crypto exchange package. I have been using the debit card flawlessly for the past weeks on POS and ATMs. Alex's been really helpful with all my questions and guided me through all the setup process. Very happy with the service and I'd recommend it.

Reactions: jafo
Which card among those you offer give the highest ATM withdrawals?
Most of the packages we offer have decent withdrawal limits. How much and how often are you looking to withdraw? This could help us pick the right option for you.

Bought a few EU bank accounts, working great best crypto to cash channel so far.
Everything went smooth, packages received fast. Always been quick to answer any question I had as well
I acquired recently an EU bank + crypto exchange package. I have been using the debit card flawlessly for the past weeks on POS and ATMs. Alex's been really helpful with all my questions and guided me through all the setup process. Very happy with the service and I'd recommend it.

Thank you for feedback.

Reactions: jafo