Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

Please send me a PM with offers and available packages.
Thank you!
Please send me available packages + pricing.

best regards

Hello, sent. Please always feel free to check the link to OP in the signature, which contains an up-to-date list of all available packages and pricing.

Review on this service : I ordered 2 VISA cards in February after some questions/answers back and forth with AlexPCS.
Initially I wanted 2 Advcash cards since I allready have one myself and know their platform and how to load cards with BTC ect.
AlexPCS did not, at the time have any EU card but only Russian blacks - And I am living in EU, so that was not so good a solution with the currency exchange for all the daily purchases.
So I went for the Yoomoney/Card (former Yandex) solution - even though the app is in slightly russian language I manage to figure it out and they have a free currency converting to EUR - so this was ideal.
AlexPCS did guide me perfectly through the complete setup, so I was able to use android pay while I was waiting for the physical cards and sims to arrive by mail.
Now I have both the cards + the Android pay solution - and it completely works to my satisfaction - been spending over 2000 EUR the last months with no issues at all - both in stores and online and I am able to follow my balance on the app.
I fully recommend AlexPCS and his service on Telegram - He is very professional and reply almost instantly on Telegram.
Only dowside is the mail system .. It takes "forever" (1 month) for the mail to arrive - perhaps a solutions with DHL or UPS will be better.
This service is very good if you are looking for anonymous cards and if you can accept his terms for the cards.
Cheers.
How you load them? Can I know some more details please? Thank you

Admin has asked not to provide the information regarding the offered packages explicitly. Please let me know if I could send the detailed list to you via PM. Thanks.
Hi AlexPc please send to me also! Many thanks

Excellent service and high level of professionalism.
Alex helped by suggesting the best solutions that meet my requirements.
Always responding to messages in a very timely manner, always trying to help the client and only guide him to what he needs instead of upselling anything.
Thank you sir ! I strongly recommend.

New packages in stock.

Excellent service and high level of professionalism.
Alex helped by suggesting the best solutions that meet my requirements.
Always responding to messages in a very timely manner, always trying to help the client and only guide him to what he needs instead of upselling anything.
Thank you sir ! I strongly recommend.
Thank you for feedback.

I just sent you a message on telegram. Thanks.

Been talking with you already ;)