Our valued sponsor

Review GODEX Exchange please?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
This company advertise here on offshorecorptalk and they claim you don't need to provide any KYC - that's good. It means they can exchange anonymously, but does someone tested them already?

Can they exchange crypto to fiat anonymous and how much can they tak in one transaction without KYC ?

Hi! If you wondering if someone tested Godex already - we'll tell you that thousands of people did! Take a look at their experiences on www.trustpilot.com/review/godex.io
This company advertise here on offshorecorptalk and they claim you don't need to provide any KYC - that's good. It means they can exchange anonymously, but does someone tested them already?

Can they exchange crypto to fiat anonymous and how much can they tak in one transaction without KYC ?

• Haha
Reactions: Spinat and boomy
Hi! If you wondering if someone tested Godex already - we'll tell you that thousands of people did! Take a look at their experiences on www.trustpilot.com/review/godex.io
Where did they bought the TP reviews :D

Anyway, I want to say that I tested them for a few transactions and it has been working fine.

They look legit
What do they do Crypto to Fiat and Fiat to Crypto?

Crypto2Crypto only.
Seem to be legit.
Fees are higher than their non kyc competitors.

Reactions: boomy
You could just download the Exedos app convert it there yourself and the send it on. Delete the app after. If you require to exchange again repeat as before.

No KYC and if you use an cheap throw away phone and a public WiFi you don't even need a SIM card. Your good to go and in total control from beginning to end.

I'm not always self promoting ;)ns3thu&¤# lol

Reactions: Spinat and otcable
I agree the Exodus method is indeed the simplest way of anonymizing.

You could just download the Exedos app convert it there yourself and the send it on. Delete the app after. If you require to exchange again repeat as before.

No KYC and if you use an cheap throw away phone and a public WiFi you don't even need a SIM card. Your good to go and in total control from beginning to end.

I'm not always self promoting ;)ns3thu&¤# lol

It seems like too many activities for crypto exchanges, isn’t it?

You should buy a cheap phone, open AppStore or other stores, download, change, delete, repeat again.

Or you can just open a web-site, change crypto without registration.

What do you prefer? ;)

Reactions: boomy
What's the benefit to use this company if you can use any other? I have hard time to get it?
We’ve made the exchange process as simple and fast as can be:

- No registration or providing personal data
- You can easily swap as much coins as you desire.
- You can choose from more than 200 coins, and we are constantly expanding this list.
- 24/7 support.
- Best affiliate program with 0.005 BTC welcome bonus and up to 0.6% revenue share.

Godex Crypto Scam, Don’t Be Tempted by Good Rates!

Initiated a Swap of 41,641.104 Old LOOM tokens for ETH though Trezor Exchange and accepted the offer by Godex.io for about 1.3 ETH. The Godex address I was provided to send is 0x1a31df52BB0BC938b47652A91d3045e5681eb6aD

After about 12 hours from sending, my exchange order showed Failed status even though my sent tokens were already confirmed. I contacted support and was told old LOOM tokens are deemed "invalid" tokens, even though they are swappable 1:1 for new LOOM tokens.

On-chain, I can even see that my old LOOM tokens have been sent onwards to 0x28C6c06298d514Db089934071355E5743bf21d60, a Binance account.

Therefore, not only were my tokens not swapped for ETH, but they are not sending back my old LOOM tokens that they deem "invalid", which have a market value of about USD$4,000+ when swapped for new LOOM. (Maybe slightly lesser now due to crypto market falling since)

People, be careful and not be tempted by their good swap offer rates. I picked Godex.io to swap because they were showing the best rates, but I know why they can do so now, that is because when your swap value is high enough they will receive your tokens and send you nothing back.

*reply to Godex's reply: Yes the token swap started three years ago and can STILL be swapped today at Loom Network - Basechain Dashboard . In fact, I just swapped for new LOOM tokens today. If you won’t swap, you shouldn’t provide quotes, seems like simple business logic, even worse is not refunding after deciding not to swap. Seems criminal

Reactions: JohnLocke
In fact, I just swapped for new LOOM tokens today. If you won’t swap, you shouldn’t provide quotes, seems like simple business logic, even worse is not refunding after deciding not to swap. Seems criminal
So you initiated this transaction today while you wrote this, the date of your post?

So you initiated this transaction today while you wrote this, the date of your post?
No, swap was done on 10th April. The only reason I waited so long was that they told me to wait 4 business days while they request refund, I have not heard from them since. I then wrote on Trustpilot about them, after which Godex replied my tokens have no value because they are old, which is BS because they are 100% swappable for new tokens instantly right now.

My Trustpilot review is still pending because I included links to Loom website and Etherscan and was flagged automatically due to links

Latest Threads