Our valued sponsor

Scottish LP formation + LeuPay

NeedFreedom

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Actually, I have my e-commerce based in France. I use Shopify where I accept payments with Stripe and PayPal. Most of my clients are from EU.

I read that for my case the better option is to open a Scottish LP or UK LLP and a EU bank account. I think to open the LeuPay account. I don't need the nominee service, I would like to have a legit business formation in Europe without company taxation.

I would like to have your advices of which jurisdiction is good for my business and which agent could open a company for me.

Unfortunately, on google there is a lot of scams, so I prefer to have your recommendations.

Thanks

Why don't you simply setup a Belize company with a LeuPay, MisterTango and even WorldCore ad AdvCash accounts ?

This entire setup is easy and much less complicated compared to a Scottish LP or UK Ltd ! both the mentioned are very complicated and the Scotish loophole disapeared last year or the year before if you didn't noticed that yet.

Why don't you simply setup a Belize company with a LeuPay, MisterTango and even WorldCore ad AdvCash accounts ?

This entire setup is easy and much less complicated compared to a Scottish LP or UK Ltd ! both the mentioned are very complicated and the Scotish loophole disapeared last year or the year before if you didn't noticed that yet.

My purpose is not to be anonymous, I'm totally OK to put my name as Director and choosing a nominee partner. Moreover my business is in EU so I thanked that it will be better to setup a SLP.

LeuPay will ask id docs from nominee, isn't it? If I setup in Belize it will not cost more me with different fees? I don't really know what kind of docs LeuPay will ask, this is why I wanted to Setup a legit company.

If you could give some advices, it would be awesome.

If you setup a company (regardless if it is Belize or the Seychelles) any EMI or bank will ask you for the nominees if the company is setup like that. Most often it is not a problem to get the documents send to the provider or bank requesting them by the Agent that registered the company.

Why would you appoint nominees if anonymity and tax isn't required? I just want to get a picture of what it is you are looking for.

If you setup a company (regardless if it is Belize or the Seychelles) any EMI or bank will ask you for the nominees if the company is setup like that. Most often it is not a problem to get the documents send to the provider or bank requesting them by the Agent that registered the company.

Why would you appoint nominees if anonymity and tax isn't required? I just want to get a picture of what it is you are looking for.

Scottish LP ask to have 2 people, so I need the shareholder.

Could you advice a good agent? Because on google there is a lot of scams?

can you please give me a litle more info about this setup? belize with paypal sounds like a solution for me
thanks

I recently opened a Scottish LP with the help of 1stchoice-formations co uk. They are the cheapest of what I have found. But I was not very happy with their communication - sometimes it took them a couple days to answer a simple question. But ultimately they did what they advertised.

What was it that vanished here?
Scottish LPs were not required to disclose PSCs until reforms a couple of years back. Looked good reputationally as well, gave you a UK wrapper on two offshore entities - in the event that the two partners in a given LP were offshore entities, the registered office and the names of the two offshore entities forming the LP were as far as the public records went.

I recently opened a Scottish LP with the help of 1stchoice-formations co uk. They are the cheapest of what I have found. But I was not very happy with their communication - sometimes it took them a couple days to answer a simple question. But ultimately they did what they advertised.

they have closed their doors for Scotish LP. ANy other suggestions for SLP?

I need a structure where I am not a director of the company, but only a shareholder. Anonymity is not important for this montage, but to pay 0% tax and ease in the management of the company

In this case for a LP, I can nominate a PSC who has no financial participation in the company (equivalent to the director), and appoint me a limited partner (equivalent to shareholder) and appointed one of my offshore company as a general partner (equivalent to another shareholder)?

Do I wrong or it is correct?

Latest Threads