Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company | take over existing company

frankietc888

Jun 19, 2023
SG
Visit site
Hi guys , i'm been exploring to setup an offshore company entity for my online business.

1. where can i register online ?
2. Belize or Seychelles
3. i don't need a bank account , can i just ignore it and pay with my credit card or crypto payments ?
4. virtual office and phone number , do it need to maintain on site ?

thank you. i'm considering to take over existing company too to ease my headache.

1. Do you actually need a company as opposed to being self employed?
2. Does your anticipated turnover and risk of activity warrant having a separate legal entity?
3. Is tax a concern as to why you want an offshore setup?

You need to explore the above questions before you go to the effort of setting something up that won't work for you tax wise and may have have high overheads. You may get no advantage from going offshore in 2023 if you don't plan carefully.

Hi guys , i'm been exploring to setup an offshore company entity for my online business.

1. where can i register online ?
2. Belize or Seychelles
3. i don't need a bank account , can i just ignore it and pay with my credit card or crypto payments ?
4. virtual office and phone number , do it need to maintain on site ?

thank you. i'm considering to take over existing company too to ease my headache.

In Belize, registration would be a bit faster than in SEY and they have fewer requirements, but in the end, it also depends on providers.

A local phone number is not required.

A virtual address is required.

SEY also requires maintaining accounting records.

Some of the activities require extensive substance (like holding, IP business).

In Belize, registration would be a bit faster than in SEY and they have fewer requirements, but in the end, it also depends on providers.

A local phone number is not required.

A virtual address is required.

SEY also requires maintaining accounting records.

Some of the activities require extensive substance (like holding, IP business).
thank you for the advise. is there any good online provider to register company in belize ?

Spoonfeed

You need to click on the link to actually see what they offer or to order a company!
thank you sir for your info.

Usually how long do we expect to get the company done ?