Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company? - freelance programmer

Johni

Offshore Agent
Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello

Im freelance programmer, using sites like guru.com, freelancer.co.uk etc.

I live in european country. In my country i must pay taxes even if i have company outside my country.

Is seychelles a good option? Is it sufficent to just make company in seychelles/belize etc?

I need anonymity, if my country authoritees get to know i have company in seychelles and don't pay taxes i would be in real trouble.

I heard about such options like creating company in Great Britain and then create Seychelles company using that Great Britain company.

How about just making personal offshore bank account at start, with debit card i could use in my country (without my name written on it) ? But isn't that expensive?

And even if i make anonymous company in Seychelles how could i get money from it?

I would need to "work" for that company? Like selling/renting domain, logo etc. to my company ?

Or you just pick up money from ATM ? But thats bad option, in my country you can be asked by authoritees how you get money to buy car, food etc.

I need good and cheap option (if possible). Low taxes or no taxes are plus but thats not necessary.

My main reason for making offshore company is that i live in totalitarian psycho country.

When u have company in my country they can visit you anytime at your work place (my work place is my house) and check if everything is not against law, my computer, taxes everything. And if you make miscalculation with taxes like not paying 1$ you will get fined thousands of dollars.

And your data is publicity avaible including your address and full name.

I heard about nominee director but whats the point? The seychelees goverment wont send information about my company to my country.

And when im not director the company isnt 100% mine. I want full control and safety.

Regardless which offshore jurisdiction you are looking into at these days, and, if you are looking for privacy, you will need at least Nominees i.e. director and shareholder to protect your privacy. Many are even required to make much more sophistic structures involving a trust and a foundation to ensure privacy.

Never open a personal account in any offshore jurisdiction and relay on privacy, there is not privacy for such accounts. When you on top on this also use your debit card in your home country then forget about an offshore bank account, go and open a local bank account it will provide exact same privacy :)

The major problem that most seem to overlook is that 110% Privacy and Asset Protection to work together with the word CHEAP SOLUTION. If you don't have the money to pay what is required to get a rock solid solution then you properly don't need an offshore structure because you don't have "such money" to put in there. In that case, better would be to safe the money and conduct your business wherever you live :) Anyone who is offering you a Cheap and Rock Solid solution and claim to cover the above mentioned issue is taking your money and actually don't care about the outcome for the client.

I heard about nominee director but whats the point? The Seychelles goverment wont send information about my company to my country.
And when im not director the company isnt 100% mine. I want full control and safety.
There are many reasons to make use of nominee's these days, one of them are the fact that you can be forced in certain situation to prove the company not to be owned by you, how will you do it if you signature is everywhere and that the corporate documents show your name at the line of Beneficial owner and Director?

@Johni, did you made any progress? if so, will you let us know the outcome please :) ?