Our valued sponsor

Question Solutions for mortage of russians real estate

It is possible that Russia, China, Iran and a few other countries could form their own trading block for basic goods, but they will be at a big economic disadvantage if they have no access to cutting edge Western technology (as I discussed in another thread).
You keep talking as if West had the Star Trek Enterprise. As I discussed in another thread, China is more advanced than West in a lot of techs (telecom, AI, battery, etc), and anyway math and steam are racist… :D

It is possible that Russia, China, Iran and a few other countries could form their own trading block for basic goods, but they will be at a big economic disadvantage if they have no access to cutting edge Western technology (as I discussed in another thread).
Russia, China, Iran + India and Brazil.
And the rest, generally, of Latin America.

Half of the population of the world, if not more.

Isolation :)

+ India and Brazil.

Half of the population of the world. Isolation :)
And all Latin America and Africa… westerns must stop thinking they can still dominate the world as decades ago, times have changed. I saw Italian news and they say China joined eu and USA to condemn Russia and are now allies against Putin! :rolleyes: Westerns live in a fairytale based on the correct pronouns.

Just basic goods? ns2

Someone not doing their homework.

• Haha
Reactions: EuroKiss
You continue to post garbage without citing any sources. Just today China called Russia its "strategic partner." China has yet to condemn Russia's actions in Ukraine.
Your reading comprehension problems are not my issue, sorry. Next time try to read the entire phrase - and quote it correctly. Btw emoticons are part of the phrase too.
Edit to put a link from one of the most mainstream Italian newspaper:
Cina - Ucraina - Russia, Xi Jinping unico alleato di Putin vuole voltargli le spalle? Ecco le scelte di Pechino sul fronte della guerra

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension problems are not my issue, sorry. Next time try to read the entire phrase - and quote it correctly. Btw emoticons are part of the phrase too.
Edit to put a link from one of the most mainstream Italian newspaper:
Cina - Ucraina - Russia, Xi Jinping unico alleato di Putin vuole voltargli le spalle? Ecco le scelte di Pechino sul fronte della guerra
Nothing in that article states that "China joined eu and USA to condemn Russia and are now allies against Putin!" That was your original point. So, I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Just basic goods? ns2

Someone not doing their homework.
No homework needed. I already know what is going on -- and it has already begun.
After Russia invaded Ukraine, the White House slapped sanctions on exports of technologies to Russia's refineries and the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which has never launched.
Yes, the U.S. slapped sanctions on exports of technology to Russia even though, according to you, Russia needs no cutting-edge technology.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealDude
Russian government announced the government commission has approved towards nationalising property of foreign firms that leave Russia
That will drive foreign investment out of Russia for good. They are doing themselves no favors.

Russia constantly menaces its neighbors and will therefore always be at risk for further sanctions. So, even after the Ukraine invasion has ended, if Russia nationalizes any property (especially if without just compensation) then foreign investors will know that their investments are perpetually at risk. No one will invest in Russia, except China (for huge concessions by Russia). Russia will slowly become China's lapdog.

Without foreign investment, especially (e.g., German) technology and engineering, Russia will be at a huge competitive disadvantage.

That will drive foreign investment out of Russia for good. They are doing themselves no favors.

Russia constantly menaces its neighbors and will therefore always be at risk for further sanctions. So, even after the Ukraine invasion has ended, if Russia nationalizes any property (especially if without just compensation) then foreign investors will know that their investments are perpetually at risk. No one will invest in Russia, except China (for huge concessions by Russia). Russia will slowly become China's lapdog.

Without foreign investment, especially (e.g., German) technology and engineering, Russia will be at a huge competitive disadvantage.
Its seems you don't realise reality.Its not russia which needs the EU its the EU which needs Russia
The stupidity and propaganda will lead to only one thing which is total poorness in europe.
End of this year you can already prepare for a cold winter and blackouts.

btw german technology and engineering already left to russia.It seems you overslept the last couple of years

Its seems you don't realise reality.Its not russia which needs the EU its the EU which needs Russia
The stupidity and propaganda will lead to only one thing which is total poorness in europe.
End of this year you can already prepare for a cold winter and blackouts.

btw german technology and engineering already left to russia.It seems you overslept the last couple of years
The process has begun. Russia will wither without Western technology. China will also wither without advanced Western technology.
Chinese companies that defy U.S. restrictions against exporting to Russia may be cut off from American equipment and software they need to make their products, U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo told the New York Times.

The U.S. could "essentially shut" down Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp or any Chinese companies that defy U.S. sanctions by continuing to supply chips and other advanced technology to Russia, Raimondo told the newspaper in an interview published Tuesday.

The process has begun. Russia will wither without Western technology. China will also wither without advanced Western technology.

And china could implode the USD anytime they wish.......yeah and ?
And remember where the money is there will be always solutions provided.

Actually, It’s the other way around! smi(&%
Could Russia hack German navy and NATO subs?