Our valued sponsor

Stock trading account for offshore company

blip

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Where can I open a BUSINESS trading account for an offshore company (e.g. incorporated in Seychelles)?
Nothing fancy, I just want to trade stocks on Nasdaq and NYSE.

Will a financial institution like this (for trading) report the beneficial owner in the same way as for normal bank accounts?

If I open a PERSONAL stock trading account instead I assume I will always be reported to my country of tax residence?

Reactions: JohnSeed and negon
Hello,

Where can I open a BUSINESS trading account for an offshore company (e.g. incorporated in Seychelles)?
Nothing fancy, I just want to trade stocks on Nasdaq and NYSE.

Will a financial institution like this (for trading) report the beneficial owner in the same way as for normal bank accounts?

If I open a PERSONAL stock trading account instead I assume I will always be reported to my country of tax residence?
Inside or outside EU?

Reactions: blip
I opened an account with SAXO. They are upfront that they will report to your home country though. I'm now going through the process to open an account with Interactive Brokers as I have restructured and am not listed. IB is supposed to be very cheap and quite good, though with a small learning curve for their platform. Their application process is a royal pain though!

Reactions: blip

Latest Threads