Our valued sponsor

swiss exchange lykke?

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
i have just found about swiss exchange lykke.com using a crypto review site ...

do you recommend this site if u had any experience ? i think the exchange is new or small at the moment.

to make sure they are getting traffic i analyzed their sources via similarweb , but it does not come with complete stats to even compare against tiny sites .

i'm interested because the fee published for credit cards is lower than other sites i use . currently i pay 9% to crypto exchanges . it's not ripoff but i could spend less on fees .

basically i like to do business with german or swiss companies and it would be ideal if i opened a bank in germany later.

thanks

Reactions: bastard
@extremedox101 - from what I know, Lykke was founded by Richard Olsen, who previously founded Oanda.co, one of the best and most reliable retail FX brokers worldwide. I have met him in the past and his integrity and honesty is out of the question, so my (rather) educated guess would be to think that Lykke is a good place to do business. My 0.02, hope it helps.

Reactions: extremedox101
@extremedox101 - from what I know, Lykke was founded by Richard Olsen, who previously founded Oanda.co, one of the best and most reliable retail FX brokers worldwide. I have met him in the past and his integrity and honesty is out of the question, so my (rather) educated guess would be to think that Lykke is a good place to do business. My 0.02, hope it helps.
thank you .

Can I ask, did you used this service after you made this post or you moved along with another service provider?

• Haha
Reactions: extremedox101
their CEO is former OANDA founder...but till now Lykke is not quite success~too small, and bad liquidity...but i haven't using it for long time, don't know if it has change or not
ok ,yes it's not well known , i was going to use it but then one thing stopped me when i read statement that i can only make deposit in eur with card? is cc apply if card currency usd ?

Latest Threads