Our valued sponsor

Tax free country for crypto exchange.

Consult with a lawyer and don't rely on a single solution you can get your account blocked easily for crypto
Lawyers I've been contacting with are charlatans trying to make a quick buck.
You might put the whole operation under the umbrella of a cayman professional fund. If it’s properly setup you can then open accounts in various US banks
Thank you Johnny.
What tax free countries are there for such purpose beside Cayman Islands, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico?
I know at least 2 other countries in Europe that have 0 taxes on crypto.

Where is this fund and how could it be transferred ?
Cayman Islands.
You simply buy the voting shares and appoint new directors. Of course you will also have to register the directors with CIMA, go through DD of the administrators, change the OM etc. but it’s all feasible and much simpler, quicker and less expensive than setting up a new fund.

Cayman Islands.
You simply buy the voting shares and appoint new directors. Of course you will also have to register the directors with CIMA, go through DD of the administrators, change the OM etc. but it’s all feasible and much simpler, quicker and less expensive than setting up a new fund.
Or we could do business together if it’s clean and doesn’t require too much time commitment from my side.

Last edited:
Isle of Man might work. They have different ways to regulate crypto and corporate income tax is zero.
why Isle of Man over BVI and Caymans?

Cayman Islands.

Or we could do business together if it’s clean and doesn’t require too much time commitment from my side.

Interested in your fund - please PM.

I know at least 2 other countries in Europe that have 0 taxes on crypto.
what countries are they ? we speak crypto for investment, that makes the list very short I believe?

Is there any reliable agent for Cayman business incorporation ?

Cayman Islands.

I would be interested as well have don‘t have the status to PM you. How can we get in touch?

Greetings,

Im looking to register a crypto trading firm concentrated towards providing on/off fiat and crypto ramps + portfolio management for my clients in a country that has 0 taxes on such entities. Company will be used to open a business bank account and that's my main goal behind creating such an entity. Any suggestions are welcome.

- diatessaron

Hey,

In most countries you might be required to obtain a few types of licenses: (i) crypto depository wallet (it means you can keep client’s funds in your account) and (ii) investment advisory (if you do discretionary asset management). When you are engaged in such activities the bank will first ask for a license or an explanation why you don’t need it.

So basically you might look at jurisdictions where the regulation level is very low, like Saint Vincent, etc., and try to explain/prove that you don’t need a license in the country. You will also have 0% tax in such countries. On the other hand in practice, I am quite skeptical that you find a trustful banking option / any banking option.

A much better solution would be to set up an EU company with the proper license (like a crypto authorization in Lithuania) and in order to reduce profit tax, to send most of the margin to zero tax company in Dubai for example (so that Dubai provides Lithuanian company all “back office” services).

Just my two cents...

Last edited:
Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads