Our valued sponsor

fraudexpert

Apr 20, 2023
Dubai
Visit site
So i saw some discussions between many EMI and Banks.
And some Banks dont have feedbacks or anything here, thats why i am asking you guys.
let me know.:
- how long you are you using or did use it?
- how much cash flow you did do in one week?
- buying crypto possible?
- did your account get closed (if yes, please tell me the reason) or any KYC issues?
- what type of documents you were asked to send?

Mostly Interested in Bankera, Paytend, Simplex, Nebeus, Paysera, Mistertango, paynexpay, wittix, verse.me, easy-ep.com, clearjunction, bankingcircle.

like in previous thread i mentioned, i am searching for crypto friendly banks with high volume (10-50k) cash flow possible.

I also see some of you are living in dubai, do you know something about an arabic bank which has german IBAN?

And some Banks dont have feedbacks or anything here,
Mostly Interested in Bankera, Paytend, Simplex, Nebeus, Paysera, Mistertango, paynexpay, wittix, verse.me, easy-ep.com, clearjunction, bankingcircle.
??? If you search for Bankera, you will find IMO more than enough of feedback, for Nebeus or Mistertango perhaps just enough. Even I with my not well serving memory am recalling it ;) Have you tried to search for the rest? :)

(Generally, I do not think it's a good idea to begin new discussion at least re: abovementioned, better to revive old threads, it offers also a comparison.)

Not to forget, are you interested in a personal account or in a company one? E.g. Banking Circle and Clear Junction do not serve individuals, only specific companies (marketplaces, payment processors and other financial institutions).

??? If you search for Bankera, you will find IMO more than enough of feedback, for Nebeus or Mistertango perhaps just enough. Even I with my not well serving memory am recalling it ;) Have you tried to search for the rest? :)

(Generally, I do not think it's a good idea to begin new discussion at least re: abovementioned, better to revive old threads, it offers also a comparison.)

Not to forget, are you interested in a personal account or in a company one? E.g. Banking Circle and Clear Junction do not serve individuals, only specific companies (marketplaces, payment processors and other financial institutions).
i searched for mistertango and nebeus but i only got threads from 2 years...and bankera many here say that their team is only full of young people who take 2-3 weeks to answer an quick email.

i want to open personal account, but it depends on the bank i can also fake business account if necessarry.