Our valued sponsor

Transferwise deactivated account to Bankera

Sondrax

May 26, 2022
Poland
Visit site
Hello, today my almost two-year wise account has been deactivated for no reason. The account was normally used, I had around 15-20k euros there. I now need to transfer money from the blocked wise somewhere. Will Bankera be a good place? With such amounts, do they ask a lot of questions to prove the origin of the funds? The funds are legal, mainly come from winnings in gambling games, I received money from my partner who operates locally, so it will be problematic to hydrate (I have won coupons, but it's like an intermediary, he played on my behalf and then transferred the money to me ). Does Bankera ask a lot of questions with such amounts? Any suggestions? Of course, I can transfer it to my private account, but I would not like to mix normal funds with gambling funds as it raises a lot of problems.

Thank you for you helping&advise :)

Reactions: aage
It is totally strange, becasue they block each account conneted. Riddiculus. My friend sent me money - his account was block. After 1 week, they block my account. I sent money from me to my wife - her account block. I sent also to my friend money - they block also friend account o_O Be careful with this.

It is totally strange, becasue they block each account conneted. Riddiculus. My friend sent me money - his account was block. After 1 week, they block my account. I sent money from me to my wife - her account block. I sent also to my friend money - they block also friend account o_O Be careful with this.
Nothing new here. This is just how wise works.

No reason? Wise is pretty clear about the policy about gambling. You can't use Wise to receive/send gambling money. You violated their terms of use and they deactivated your account.

I NEVER recived from ANY GAMBLING SITE money to my wise account. I recived money from my partner which have money from gambling site. I shoudn't care about it from who I recive money and from what source this person have it.

and that of your relatives, friends, acquaintances and descendants until the fifth generation. Be sure your sin will find you out. dev56"""
This is point. For me it isn't fair that my account is close, becasue money what I recived was from gambling. If your counterparty pays you with money from a lottery win, is that authorizing wise to close your account?

Reactions: Pranesh
I NEVER recived from ANY GAMBLING SITE money to my wise account. I recived money from my partner which have money from gambling site. I shoudn't care about it from who I recive money and from what source this person have it.
this like getting around the law , although its option when u have to but to say it's not problematic is wrong , wise and most of financial services are against gambling whether its legal or illegal . in that case you planned to get money from your friend so you know from where it's comes .

This is point. For me it isn't fair that my account is close, becasue money what I recived was from gambling. If your counterparty pays you with money from a lottery win, is that authorizing wise to close your account?
That does not matter and is just how this black mirror brave new world style banking works. ;)
You have no right to discuss and take it or leave it is the mentality. You lost your life savings or the decision puts your business in jeopardy due to not be able to meet payment? No one could care less about you.

Use Bitcoin and no need to worry about such terms and conditions which have the size to wrap the globe a few times over.

Sepaga and Finductive claim and are said to be gambling friendly. But I have no proofs.

Hello, today my almost two-year wise account has been deactivated for no reason. The account was normally used, I had around 15-20k euros there. I now need to transfer money from the blocked wise somewhere. Will Bankera be a good place? With such amounts, do they ask a lot of questions to prove the origin of the funds? The funds are legal, mainly come from winnings in gambling games, I received money from my partner who operates locally, so it will be problematic to hydrate (I have won coupons, but it's like an intermediary, he played on my behalf and then transferred the money to me ). Does Bankera ask a lot of questions with such amounts? Any suggestions? Of course, I can transfer it to my private account, but I would not like to mix normal funds with gambling funds as it raises a lot of problems.

Thank you for you helping&advise :)

Hey,

Yes, Bankera might be a good option for you. I could pre-approve your case with them prior to you registering (I do that with all of my clients, so they would not waste money on application fees if their business is outside Bankera's risk tolerance).

It's for sure one of the best fintech around, and now I am also able to help my non-EU clients to order debit cards as well.

Hey,

Yes, Bankera might be a good option for you. I could pre-approve your case with them prior to you registering (I do that with all of my clients, so they would not waste money on application fees if their business is outside Bankera's risk tolerance).

It's for sure one of the best fintech around, and now I am also able to help my non-EU clients to order debit cards as well.
Can you help a Hong Kong business get debit cards from Bankera?

Be careful with Wise, they banned my account with over 40 000 USD inside after I bought crypto with Wise account (Yes, I know it's against their TOS)

I already reported them to financial ombudsman and I'm taking legal action against them, my money are still blocked and I did not received money withdrawal since more than a year.

Be careful with all of that garbage EMIs and don't keep more than 1 000 USD there.

Latest Threads