Our valued sponsor

Transferwise, Paysera, ePayments or other?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
When reading the endless threads about this service, that service and something total different I get confused.

Most of us agree that ePayments suck big times. That said some of us around are able to open accounts and get swift replies from them, lucky you.

Left from the huge lists around this forum are Transferwise and Paysera!

It all apply for BUSINESS ACCOUNTS not personal, there are endless options for personal accounts.

Don't we have other options?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
Don't want/need to defend epayments but speaking about personal accounts I know about 6 accounts held by different people (all EU) that work like a charm for transactions in thousands (higher tens of thousands of turn over).
I know nothing about business accounts though.

Reactions: Spinat
thank you @void just edit the thread, it is a business account I'm looking into.

Don't want/need to defend epayments but speaking about personal accounts I know about 6 accounts held by different people (all EU) that work like a charm for transactions in thousands (higher tens of thousands of turn over).
I know nothing about business accounts though.

Maybe it's better to register for several personal ePayments accounts and send separate payments to those personal accounts instead of shooting for just 1 business account

You will have problems doing so because sooner or later they will ask you what the payments you receive is for and even ask for proof.

ePayments suck really you don't want to use this s**t service. I learned after posting this thread, that we have to go for PaySera or TransferWise and AdvCash the 3 are the way to go.

For my part I have good experiences with Epayments and Paysera for several years and very bad experience with Transferwise that my funds have been frozen for 4 months and the accounts closed.

Sometimes those opinions are subjective because what is valid one day is no longer the next day.

If I had been asked the same question in 2018, I would surely have said that Transferwise is the best service, but I think it is no longer the case and no safest for your funds.

Paysera has closed a commercial account after 2 years of activity for reasons of policy change, but the funds were reimbursed in less than 2 days. Although I can no longer use their services for one of my companies, it seems to me one of the most reliable EMI.

Epayments like Paysera, a commercial account closed by policy changes and reimbursement in less than 2 days and another commercial account that works very well for a long time.

A company as Transferwise that freezes money for more than 4 months can seriously put your business in danger.

Another recommendation that is working well for me and without any problem from 1 year is connectpay.com

Reactions: JohnLocke
Another recommendation that is working well for me and without any problem from 1 year is connectpay.com
Do they have their own license, do you know that?

Latest Threads