Our valued sponsor

True path to succeed with the anonymous company offshore!

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Guys, you ever wondered why so many people seek their privacy and want to avoid taxes, want to avoid to show up on the dark Internet with all your personal information show up on blogs, stats sites and all this crap?

Me too! No no, not metoo movement. No, I wondered for long time ago why people are going insane, the last year or two has been crazy, everything had to be transparent, we had AML 2,3,4,5 we have CRS, we have AIO and what else the s**t is called. The governments worldwide are putting the human's under control and want every man to be one of their bricks they can move as they like.

Anyway, people seek privacy and as I see it there are only 3 key elements left for us with no millions to spend on it.

Everything else you may have read here on the forum will only apply if you A) have sufficient money to cover costs to a lawyer or other professionals or B) have setup a corporate offshore structure for years back which has been used all time and is backed up with millions.

For all other Mentor Group Gold will describe your options, we are not allowed to discuss such matters in the public forums, but we can start discussion our options there, this is what we already did, should you be new to the mentor group.

Why did I wrote this, I don't know, I think it may clarify for one or another what to look after, maybe it's worthless, so just click on, maybe you can use it, so click like :D

Reactions: lory and boomy
Well, you are right @uplana you perfectly pin pointed your opinion and your thoughts which may give rise to further discussions.

However, I believe that if you do not have millions to roll with, then you can just move to another country where it is cheap and good to live and where the taxes correspond to what you want to pay.

Well, you are right @uplana you perfectly pin pointed your opinion and your thoughts which may give rise to further discussions.

However, I believe that if you do not have millions to roll with, then you can just move to another country where it is cheap and good to live and where the taxes correspond to what you want to pay.
It is not always possible for one just relocating to another country where taxes fit the budget ;)