Our valued sponsor

UAE Free Zone + USA or UK LLC? (For Shopify)

NZ1

Feb 21, 2021
New Zealand
Visit site
Hello, I am a New Zealand citizen who runs a Shopify store. I am looking at relocating my company to Dubai UAE for the 0% taxes. Shopify Payments is not available in the UAE so I would need to use another 'shell' company in USA or UK and profit shift to the UAE FZ company. I understand Stripe has a private rollout in the UAE currently and Shopify payments may come here in a few years. However, for now it would be best to use a company in the US or UK company because the options in the UAE aren't great for Shopify.

Does anyone have any ideas about whether to go with US LLC or the UK LLP? I have been advised to use a New Mexico LLC but I am a little concerned about using a US company these days. I also don't need the anonymity of a New Mexico LLC.

Are there some companies in the UAE who can help with setting up a FZE and a UK or US LLC at the same time? Hopefully some of you have experience with this.

Hello, I am a New Zealand citizen who runs a Shopify store. I am looking at relocating my company to Dubai UAE for the 0% taxes. Shopify Payments is not available in the UAE so I would need to use another 'shell' company in USA or UK and profit shift to the UAE FZ company. I understand Stripe has a private rollout in the UAE currently and Shopify payments may come here in a few years. However, for now it would be best to use a company in the US or UK company because the options in the UAE aren't great for Shopify.

Does anyone have any ideas about whether to go with US LLC or the UK LLP? I have been advised to use a New Mexico LLC but I am a little concerned about using a US company these days. I also don't need the anonymity of a New Mexico LLC.

Are there some companies in the UAE who can help with setting up a FZE and a UK or US LLC at the same time? Hopefully some of you have experience with this.
We can help you with this.

I'm from the Dropshipping and have an E-Commerce company in the UAE since 2016.

With the mentioned UK LLP you are on the right way. See my comments in the thread below.

Reactions: ProfessorFarnsworth

I would recommend a US LLC tax wise it is the easiest, a quick set up can be done with a Wyoming LLC

I would recommend a US LLC tax wise it is the easiest, a quick set up can be done with a Wyoming LLC
Can you please suggest with which usa firm you opened the us llc tax wise ? Im looking to open one too

Are there some companies in the UAE who can help with setting up a FZE and a UK or US LLC at the same time? Hopefully some of you have experience with this.I have the same

Hi there, i have the same exact situation like you, all uae gateway providers are unprofessional and take ages to br opened, then they hold the money, i want to open a usa llc, can you please guide me with who did you set up the usa company? Which bank account you opened? Which gateway you used? I can pay for the info

Latest Threads