Our valued sponsor

UK Bank Account With Sort Code For EU Residents

DigiCambio

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This is my first post in this great forum and i found out the members here are very knowledgeable and helpful and not only post builder so i hope i can be the same ;) I'm searching for EMIs or Banks which they are offering UK account number and sort code to receive payments from UK banks for EU residents , I know about TW and Payoneer ( Although Payoneer takes time to receive payment and i'm not going to use them anymore ) and also Revolut is not the choice as it has UK bank account number but not sort code and it can only accept SWIFT payments so what other solutions do you know for this purpose ? ( Not for UK residents but EU )

Hmm, I have Revolut and I have local UK banking details such as a sort code and an account number for local payments. I am an EU Resident as well.

Another opting might be Dzing. They’re new on the market and iirc, they do offer local UK bank account details.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the advice , There is no sign up link in Join and it says " you need to be known to us personally or you need to be introduced to us by one of our authorised business introducers " how can i apply for that ?

I could introduce you to them, but keep in mind they work only with low-mid risk.

Depends on what you want it for - theres ones like Coconut out there

Thank you for the advice , It seems only available for the UK users ( The error of the app not available for your country when i wanted to download it on google play ) I need this service to receive funds from a UK business partner who can only make local transfers .