Our valued sponsor

UK LTD to buy CryptoCurrencies

shekhbinshekh

Jan 16, 2021
Visit site
Hope everyone is well.

Quick question, I have a ecom company in UK and business account.
What is the best way to buy approx 50k worth of bitcoin each week considering how strict uk banks are with buying bitcoin.
I have corporate accounts at kraken and binance but scared to try anything as I dont want my business account frozen
and get cashflow issues.

You have a few options actually.

a) You ask your bank if they have any issues with crypto or if you transfer money from your account to kraken or binance, if they are fine with that, which many banks are, you have not to worry.
b) you use an EMI that will allow transfers from your business account and to kraken or binance.

First step would be to ask your bank to avoid unnecessary trouble.

You have a few options actually.

a) You ask your bank if they have any issues with crypto or if you transfer money from your account to kraken or binance, if they are fine with that, which many banks are, you have not to worry.
b) you use an EMI that will allow transfers from your business account and to kraken or binance.

First step would be to ask your bank to avoid unnecessary trouble.
Hey there. Thanks for reply, I forgot to say but it is Tide Bank. Which their ToS says cyrptocurrency trading not allowed, although i just wanna buy lol. Not buy and sell and move around. Although some people say Tide is pretty chill, I do not want to take the risk

Latest Threads