Our valued sponsor

USD-EUR to USDT (High Volume)

There are special websites for monitoring cash to USDT exchange rates almost anywhere in the world. Like Bestchange. The market changes, and sometimes you can get even 1.01 USDT for your 1 cash USD. For wire USD to USDT, it will be always at least 0.5% fee.
If you need to process high volumes in Istanbul or Antalya - DM me.

Hello,

First of all, I greet you all.
I trust the knowledgeable people on this forum.
And I have a serious problem for me for a long time.

I want to buy USDT by paying a large amount of USD, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
Existing roads are unreliable or very costly.

I will pay 2-3M USD per month and I would like to receive USDT in return.

Banks do not allow transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and it creates a lot of trouble if there are too many money in and out of the account. However, I would like to get your bank suggestions that won't mind if I send money to cryptocurrency exchanges.

1 - Preferably I would like to pay cash. But I'm okay with the bank route.
2 - The highest fee I can pay is 0.3%.
3 - I am ready to travel to solve this problem. I can fly to any country. (Of course, if I meet a corporate company. I don't want to be taken prisoner by a cartel lol )

Kraken, Binance vs. Although it seems like the most reliable way for me to send money to exchanges such as SWIFT and buy USDT, banks in Turkey do not allow this. If you try to transfer to a cryptocurrency exchange, it will be rejected and they will ask you to come to the branch and close your accounts for an average of 1 week. The only way to avoid this is for the exchange to provide the user with specific beneficiary name and account number information. But unfortunately, this privilege does not exist in the big exchanges. (FTX was offering EUR for deposits, but they went bankrupt too.)

I can also pay the person who will fix my problem. This issue has really been bugging me for months.

Best regards
check Banking Fees | FV Bank and Xapo Bank: Crypto Private Bank for Safe and Secure Investments

Source of wealth?
Anything else except of pushing your post count? I checked your whole post history and its all useless.
What a useless comment again. You are now a compliance officer or do you offer this service with your fund?:p

As if he wanted to deal with such things as source of wealth. In such a case he wouldnt offer +3%.
Maybe is an old thread but I'm in the same boat: EUR to USDT. But my big problem is cash. Only EUR cash to USDT, no IBANs no wire, >300k per week. I would be happy to listen anyone has a TRUSTED way. I need to stay at 3% total cost (spread+commission)
For this amount you can find someone who can even send you a courier. Some locations dont even need a courier to be send and you can deliver the cash and get your usdt on the same day. Even using google can be enough to find someone reputable. 3% are realisitc.

Maybe is an old thread but I'm in the same boat: EUR to USDT. But my big problem is cash. Only EUR cash to USDT, no IBANs no wire, >300k per week. I would be happy to listen anyone has a TRUSTED way. I need to stay at 3% total cost (spread+commission)
putting aside that for 3% it's probably mission impossible... how do you imagine to do it practically? I'm honestly curious whether you would come to a meeting point with 300k in cash to do the transation

putting aside that for 3% it's probably mission impossible... how do you imagine to do it practically? I'm honestly curious whether you would come to a meeting point with 300k in cash to do the transation
not smart to do so the first time, but with a trusted counterparty is not that troublesome to carry 300k cash

not smart to do so the first time, but with a trusted counterparty is not that troublesome to carry 300k cash
where trust is built gradually then maybe... but how long can it take to get to 300k?
even in ideal environment like EU where people can cross borders in cars and feel relatively safe it's hardly feasible unless one is so lucky to find ideally located counter party

btw my friend was stopped on the French highway two weeks ago and the cops were asking how much cash is he carrying... he had 9k EUR (mine :D) and they told him that if he had 10k (in all currencies) they would have to seize it

where trust is built gradually then maybe... but how long can it take to get to 300k?
even in ideal environment like EU where people can cross borders in cars and feel relatively safe it's hardly feasible unless one is so lucky to find ideally located counter party

btw my friend was stopped on the French highway two weeks ago and the cops were asking how much cash is he carrying... he had 9k EUR (mine :D) and they told him that if he had 10k (in all currencies) they would have to seize it
there are professionals who do that all the time ;)
Obviously they don't cost 3%

you mean like muscles that provide this service so as one doesn't have to go to such a meeting?
or people that exchange your cash to crypto?
I presume the latter... however I don't see what it changes on the customer's situation when it comes to personal safety
we are obviously talking about way different situation than walking into a brick and mortar high street shop in Germany selling golden bars for cash

you mean like muscles that provide this service so as one doesn't have to go to such a meeting?
I presume the latter... however I don't see what it changes on the customer's situation when it comes to personal safety
we are obviously talking about way different situation than walking into a brick and mortar high street shop in Germany selling golden bars for cash
300k Eur fit into an unassuming backpack or a suitcase. You don't have to attract attention with bodyguards etc, it's real life not a movie.
There are people who handle the whole process professionally and take care of all its aspects.

Reactions: Ilunga
Anything else except of pushing your post count? I checked your whole post history and its all useless.
What a useless comment again. You are now a compliance officer or do you offer this service with your fund?:p

As if he wanted to deal with such things as source of wealth. In such a case he wouldnt offer +3%.

For this amount you can find someone who can even send you a courier. Some locations dont even need a courier to be send and you can deliver the cash and get your usdt on the same day. Even using google can be enough to find someone reputable. 3% are realisitc.
Didn’t find anything on Google lol!

Already done many times in the past, not with crypto but just to a bank where you can buy any bond. Now this kind of service no more runs
Maybe 3% is not so much but I cannot provide much more than this. Obviously with a trusted partner/institute I can re-calculate again the commission

I prefer to think like the normal way, such as banks, OTC, etc than a movie. My question is about if any trusted company makes “private” business. I understand now cash is like drug (mostly after 28th march) but I’m sure I’m not alone with this kind of thing

Maybe 3% is not so much but I cannot provide much more than this. Obviously with a trusted partner/institute I can re-calculate again the commission
Trust is earned, not given.
I suggest that you research the market rate for such ops, and recalibrate your expectations. With more realistic expectations you can achieve what you need quite smoothly.

I can help you with a non-KYC exchange in Bulgaria, the amount(EUR300k) is not a problem as long as you can move the funds to Bulgaria.

The premium you can give is really small, but I would make some compromise if you really intend to do the exchange weekly.

Trust is earned, not given.
I suggest that you research the market rate for such ops, and recalibrate your expectations. With more realistic expectations you can achieve what you need quite smoothly.
I can help you with a non-KYC exchange in Bulgaria, the amount(EUR300k) is not a problem as long as you can move the funds to Bulgaria.

The premium you can give is really small, but I would make some compromise if you really intend to do the exchange weekly.

What are % which is realistic?

Hello,

First of all, I greet you all.
I trust the knowledgeable people on this forum.
And I have a serious problem for me for a long time.

I want to buy USDT by paying a large amount of USD, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
Existing roads are unreliable or very costly.

I will pay 2-3M USD per month and I would like to receive USDT in return.

Banks do not allow transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and it creates a lot of trouble if there are too many money in and out of the account. However, I would like to get your bank suggestions that won't mind if I send money to cryptocurrency exchanges.

1 - Preferably I would like to pay cash. But I'm okay with the bank route.
2 - The highest fee I can pay is 0.3%.
3 - I am ready to travel to solve this problem. I can fly to any country. (Of course, if I meet a corporate company. I don't want to be taken prisoner by a cartel lol )

Kraken, Binance vs. Although it seems like the most reliable way for me to send money to exchanges such as SWIFT and buy USDT, banks in Turkey do not allow this. If you try to transfer to a cryptocurrency exchange, it will be rejected and they will ask you to come to the branch and close your accounts for an average of 1 week. The only way to avoid this is for the exchange to provide the user with specific beneficiary name and account number information. But unfortunately, this privilege does not exist in the big exchanges. (FTX was offering EUR for deposits, but they went bankrupt too.)

I can also pay the person who will fix my problem. This issue has really been bugging me for months.

Best regards
Hi there. Hope you already found a satisfactory solution. If not, maybe you want to take a look at https://www.fibabanka.com.tr/en/deposit-and-investment-products/kripto-market You hold a Turkish passport, don't you? Then you can even register online and the bank apparently partners with a large quantity of crypto exchanges. No first-hands experience. Cheers.

What are % which is realistic?
I mostly do it around +6/7%, but for regular trades I tend to do a good rate.

Recently a guy come to me looking for an nonKYC exit / 1.8M euro in crypto to cash at spot price coo-:!y when I refused he said he was going to find another provider for spot price... what a bozoclow#¤%

Anonymity has its price and who knows it doesn't play dumb.

Latest Threads