Our valued sponsor

warning of Sterling Payment Services Limited sterlingsafepayment.com

Good afternoon, there was a problem with the incoming payment, the payment was sent on 01/28/2021 but did not appear on the account, today I turned to Oleg for help, he very quickly responded to the problem and found the payment. It turned out that the sender did not specify all the details. Many thanks to Oleg. The money came to the account.
Next there will be a quest. Now the money needs to be withdrawn :(:(

Next there will be a quest. Now the money needs to be withdrawn :(:(
Thanx to Oleg our outgoing payment was finally executed and confirmed by the receiver. This is a good news. At least in terms of they are evidently not a fraudulent scheme (we have passed three payments for the last few months). The bad news is that orders are still been processed too slow, and not in automatic regime. Every time we had to apply to Oleg. But he really helped, have to admit .

Thanx to Oleg our outgoing payment was finally executed and confirmed by the receiver. This is a good news. At least in terms of they are evidently not a fraudulent scheme (we have passed three payments for the last few months). The bad news is that orders are still been processed too slow, and not in automatic regime. Every time we had to apply to Oleg. But he really helped, have to admit .
Wow!

4 weeks to execute payments.

Wondering how a legit business can work with such timeframes.

Good evening! We also had problems with an outgoing payment, it was being processed for several weeks. Sterling had problems with the correspondent bank, now they have solved them. The payment went through and was received by the recipient. Oleg helped. I hope that in the future there will be no such problems with outgoing payments.

@Admin could you please stop this show? new members come there one after another to promote this bulls**t. It's clearly a fraud and scam operation, please protect the other members who can potentially harm themselves.

@Ihar thanks for your fake opinion, but it's not needed there and it is obvious to others that you are fake! people are not dumb as you might think they are!

I would delete all of the posts in this thread and just leave the topic name "STERLING PAYMENT SERVICES IS A FRAUD".

Reactions: Fred
@Admin could you please stop this show? new members come there one after another to promote this bulls**t. It's clearly a fraud and scam operation, please protect the other members who can potentially harm themselves.

@Ihar thanks for your fake opinion, but it's not needed there and it is obvious to others that you are fake! people are not dumb as you might think they are!

I would delete all of the posts in this thread and just leave the topic name "STERLING PAYMENT SERVICES IS A FRAUD".
These are real people and real users, if the admin wants, then with the consent of the clients, I can provide swifts

Attachments

• 1615288127485.jpeg
    1615288127485.jpeg
    725.2 KB · Views: 229
Hi! Just to warn all about this payment institution. I was as a client for 4 years already, the plan was so called "low risk company" but when I needed to transfer 67k EUR from my account to seller and there was nothing going on for 4 weeks, I started to gently press them by calling, emailing etc, and what do you think? they didn't speed it up, they decided to switch my rating to "high-risk" and simply deducted the fee 3000 EUR from my account! So simple, your money doesn't belong you. You can't do anything! And even after that robbery, they took another 6 weeks to transfer the amount (I must split it to two parts pay double fees etc), in total, to pay 67k I lost there with all the fees and robberies 4000 eur at least. And for sure I was lucky to sent out all the money I had there. Wish you to run asap as well. And of course I'm going to file claim to HK Police afterwards. Bastards!

Reactions: Khurshid
I have practically the same situation. Was a client of "Low risk" and became a client of the "High risk" level. Moreover, payments that are generated in the month of November, they never go through, with each letter to Help Sterling, the same answer "Wait, your payments are in the queue, and will be executed soon", although they shouted there that they decided everything with the correspondent bank.
My payments have not gone through since November 2020.

Hi! Just to warn all about this payment institution. I was as a client for 4 years already, the plan was so called "low risk company" but when I needed to transfer 67k EUR from my account to seller and there was nothing going on for 4 weeks, I started to gently press them by calling, emailing etc, and what do you think? they didn't speed it up, they decided to switch my rating to "high-risk" and simply deducted the fee 3000 EUR from my account! So simple, your money doesn't belong you. You can't do anything! And even after that robbery, they took another 6 weeks to transfer the amount (I must split it to two parts pay double fees etc), in total, to pay 67k I lost there with all the fees and robberies 4000 eur at least. And for sure I was lucky to sent out all the money I had there. Wish you to run asap as well. And of course I'm going to file claim to HK Police afterwards. Bastards!
Good day! As I already wrote in the company the owner and the whole team have changed. Including compliance. And also a correspondent bank. Which has its own requirements for our clients. If you conduct activities that are highly risky for us and the Correspondent bank, then you received the appropriate category and an offer to either close the account or accept the appropriate tariffs.

I have practically the same situation. Was a client of "Low risk" and became a client of the "High risk" level. Moreover, payments that are generated in the month of November, they never go through, with each letter to Help Sterling, the same answer "Wait, your payments are in the queue, and will be executed soon", although they shouted there that they decided everything with the correspondent bank.
Dear Khurshid, I have been communicating with you for a long time - do not mislead people, your company is in the low risk category.

I was mistaken here, there was a talk that the company was being transferred to High Risk, but not transferred, the company remained in LowRisk,
special thanks to Oleg for this.
Oleg is the only person who communicates and helps in any way he can.

Reactions: SterlingOleg
if you want write the name of your company and I'ill write a justification for you from compliance here. They just don't transfer anyone to high risk.

Good day! As I already wrote in the company the owner and the whole team have changed. Including compliance. And also a correspondent bank. Which has its own requirements for our clients. If you conduct activities that are highly risky for us and the Correspondent bank, then you received the appropriate category and an offer to either close the account or accept the appropriate tariffs.
Dear Oleg, in the world of law, a bank suggests to a client whether to choose and pay new fee or close the account taking out money to another account. If it would have been so, I would never text anything here. A manager named Artem called me and put me in front of a fact that fee will be withdrawn without any of my consent! I was complaining, but there was no choice left. Money were withdrawn, my ongoing payment was forced to be split into parts charging extra fees etc. Therefore I see there's no law in Sterling Payment Services (HK), just a decision of a manager. Regarding the new "compliance came" and new risks - this is a completely different story (I lived and paid to same counter party with the same compliance before) and I don't want to discuss it here since it is not a case: Money was stolen and this is the deal for HK Police.

Dear Oleg, in the world of law, a bank suggests to a client whether to choose and pay new fee or close the account taking out money to another account. If it would have been so, I would never text anything here. A manager named Artem called me and put me in front of a fact that fee will be withdrawn without any of my consent! I was complaining, but there was no choice left. Money were withdrawn, my ongoing payment was forced to be split into parts charging extra fees etc. Therefore I see there's no law in Sterling Payment Services (HK), just a decision of a manager. Regarding the new "compliance came" and new risks - this is a completely different story (I lived and paid to same counter party with the same compliance before) and I don't want to discuss it here since it is not a case: Money was stolen and this is the deal for HK Police.
Dear Dmitri I have read the documents for your case. The reasons for the transfer to another risk level were explained to you and you agreed with this. This is confirmed, among other things, by correspondence with you where you agree on the next payments. Your right to go to court or other authorities. If you wish, I will quote it here.

Hello Oleg,
we have been working with Sterling and your predecessor in the last three years and even though you got a bunch of negative feedbacks about your working style so far I have nothing serious to put to you guys. I also want to say that having decent amount of money in my current account I should likely get worried about I see how professionally you are getting through all your issues and so stay convinced you‘ll 100 percent pull through in the near future. This belief is mostly based on the team working I‘ve been watching over years and every personal support I got when needed. Keep it up guys. To your success.

Latest Threads