Our valued sponsor

What are the crypto payment gateways like coinbase commerce?

Maybe you can try:

Reactions: JohnLocke
Is this marked really that limited or do people just don't know other, it's interesting if the competition is that small for crypto payment gateways.

It actually depends on the type of the payment gateway you want. For example there are gateways that are more like Braintree/Stripe because they have a lot of options to work with and there are also small gateways (which some of them don't even require an account). It also depends on the withdrawal options (Only coins or fiat too).

I like Accept Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies | Payment Processor | FREE Multi-Coin Wallet and Accept Bitcoin Payments - B2BinPay - CryptoCurrency Payments Provider but I also like services like https://block.io/ and CryptAPI - Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, USDT, and IOTA Payment Gateway, I'm using these last two to have an anonymous and almost free gateway for my site but none of both have plugins or something like that, they are just wallet services.

I also saw TripleA | Accept Crypto Payments, Increase Your Revenue and ALFAcoins - Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency payment processing system when I was searching for services but I haven't used any of both.

Reactions: JohnLocke
That's an awesome list of gateways, not bad. I need some reviews about each of them to consider using one of them!

If coinbase not require any KYC it means anyone also under 18 can create an account and start accepting payment on the website. That's great

You can make integration with Piixpay
Piixpay will KYB your business, but not KYC your clients. You can accept 100+ coins.
Piixpay will calculate the amount of crypto needed for the Order and generates a wallet address for your client on the Checkout page. Once the coins arrive into this wallet, your Business will receive Euros to a bank account and you can release the goods.
Your Business can accept crypto payments, but your Business never touch crypto - so you are clean for banks.

@kastiauto is this your business?
I have done integrations with them. They are good at compliance and AML rules. They are not into shady business. If you have some small/medium eCommerce platform and you want to add crypto payments, then they can help with it. It is a small Estonian company and operating since 2014. They had this kind of platform way before crypto hit mainstream.

Latest Threads