Our valued sponsor

What country is the most anonymous country for offshore company?

alley

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I need to know what country will be the most anonymous country to setup a offshore company for my simple Internet business?

I have read about Belize, Seychelles, St. Kitts, Bulgaria and even Malta. All of them fail except Belize which I opened with darks.

What is the best way of setting up a company if privacy matters?

What banking would you suggest to open?

Reactions: Spinat
You did not mention about how much profit you would pass trouhgh your "simple" internet biz which is sure a important point.

But regarding privacy and banking the way to go is with company and full fiduciary setup (one of your mention EU countries does nice for this).

Hi Superman,
i have the same question. What do you mean with full fiduciary setup?
In my current understanding, anonymity is given regarding the civil part (the public) if the country and company does not share publicly a registrar of named shareholders and director(s). Several of these countries listed do not share these named persons publicly, so it should be enough, shouldnt it? (of course, tax administration is another topic).

Thanks

But regarding privacy and banking the way to go is with company and full fiduciary setup (one of your mention EU countries does nice for this).

So you may let us know which one you consider to be the one that "is doing nice for this" - Georgia, Cyprus and Malta are the top 3 rated countries on this forum if you look at threads around.

So you may let us know which one you consider to be the one that "is doing nice for this" - Georgia, Cyprus and Malta are the top 3 rated countries on this forum if you look at threads around.
I would go for Cyprus and Malta anytime

Reactions: Spinat
I would go for Cyprus and Malta anytime
Thanks, I setup everything in Cyprus bank in time. Works still good for me. However, after I read about the Romanian Micro company here in the public forums as well as the mentor group forums, I decided to five it a shot. Works even better for me and it is faster and cheaper to setup.

even if you open the company with "darks", what will you do about banking?
you will have to transfer profits to "dark owner", that means you have to open another account on "dark owner's name". there are few places left that will allow remote opening without a video call verification, or without introducer who does KYC, or without personal visit.
lets say that even you do that, what then? you will just transfer money to an account under your personal name?

the only thing that comes to my mind is crypto...but for crypto you don't need a company it will be the same thing.

you will have to transfer profits to "dark owner", that means you have to open another account on "dark owner's name". there are few places left that will allow remote opening without a video call verification, or without introducer who does KYC, or without personal visit.
That may not be a problem at all if you know your s**t and do the setup right. Let's continue this conversation inside the mentor group gold - don't bother to PM me guys, I have nothing to sell nor to share other than in the mentor group.

Latest Threads